Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 17

*Frank’s POV*

I’ve been looking everywhere, but to no avail. He wasn’t there. I didn’t know where the hell Gerard went, but he was nowhere near the bus and it was slowly but surely freaking me out.
What if he got drunk and something bad happened? What if a car ran him over?

I was a complete and utter mess. I didn’t want to freak out so badly, but I couldn’t help myself. My best friend was gone. The one I loved was gone. He had just disappeared.

I could only imagine how he must’ve felt when he woke up in the morning. He probably freaked out as he saw me naked in his bed, but what did it matter? He could’ve just gotten up and sat somewhere he could be found, so I didn’t have to shit myself so much.

After a while my thoughts drifted off and I was met with the sweet memory of Gee giving me head. Wow, that was just amazing. I only wished that he would’ve done and actually meant it when he was sober. Because this way I knew I was just filling in for Ashley. And I also knew that he didn’t like me that way. That felt really bad.

He could’ve just realized it was wrong before he started undressing me, right? I mean, that happening only harmed our friendship even more. The best friends we once were, were in the past now. We weren’t even really close anymore. Gee apparently thought I was disgusting, cause otherwise he wouldn’t have just disappeared.

Why didn’t he stay and talk to me? He could’ve told me that it was a mistake he never wanted to make again. That would’ve felt better than him running off. At least he would’ve faced me.

Whatever. To be honest he probably didn’t want to see my face ever again. What could I do about it? Nothing, exactly. That’s why I didn’t even try to run after him anymore. I just stayed on the bus and waited for the next show to come around. He’d have to be here then.

As I predicted Gerard showed up an hour before the show started. He set up his stuff, sound-checked and vanished again. The only time I ever saw him was on stage, where he did everything he could to avoid looking at me. Not that that changed once the show was over.

But you know what? Fuck it! He had done enough and if he didn’t want to talk to me or look at me, I wouldn’t do it either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay peeps, you need to start commenting again! We won't post the next chapter until there are at least four more comments, alright?
So klick that button that says 'comments' and leave a message! :)

P.S. My new Epiphone acoustic guitar arrived yesterday :D

P.P.S. All you subscribers, readers and commenters: We love you!