Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 18

*Frank’s POV*

Wow, so Gerard’s honestly had the nerve to not talk to me for a whole week again. I couldn’t fucking believe it. He’d never been around and when he had, there was this girl with him. I didn’t know her name, but I could tell by her looks that she was a whore. What else could she have been?

Okay, maybe I was overreacting. Just because Gerard was already with someone else so soon after Ashley had left, it didn’t mean she had to be some kind of slut too, but I was jealous and jealous people are allowed to say that.

I didn’t know who this girl was. I didn’t know anything about her and to be honest I didn’t even want to. I hated her guts, just because of the simple fact that Gee liked her and spent time with her, rather than solving this problem we currently had.

Yeah, he had used me and he knew he was doing it, but that doesn’t mean he had to act even worse now that it’s been done. He could’ve at least tried to be normal and keep our friendship in tact, but no that’s not what he wanted.

“Gerard! What the fucking hell? You can’t avoid me forever!”, I exploded the next time I laid eyes on him. I didn’t even care if there was someone with him, I just wanted this to be over and done with.

“Huh? I don’t know what you’re talking about”, was the only thing he muttered in response.

Oh no, he had to be fucking kidding me. What the hell was wrong with him?

“Oh for God’s sake, you know exactly what I’m talking about. Don’t play oblivious now!”, I almost yelled at him.

“Uhm.. Honestly? I don’t think there’s anything wrong.” With that he took his visitor’s hand and turned on his heels.

What the actual fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go again! I'm really sorry it's taken so long, but K and me were both busy with school and stuff. And I'm also really fucking sorry this chapter's so short, but K will update asap and make up for the crappy length of this one. :)

Thanks for the love! :D