Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 19

*Gerard's POV*

"Naww, sweet dreams baby xoxo<3<3" I got another text from Amelia. Wow, that girl is going to be very disappointed when I leave her. Wanna know why? Because I don't like her. Yeah, she's good to have sex with, but that's just for getting off.

I miss Ashley. I've been trying to call her, text her and even to track her down. She's disappeared. I'm willing to forgive her for cheating on me. I really am.

Bullshit, you hate her. Great, now I was talking to myself. And I don't hate her, she made an honest mistake.

Are you on drugs again man? That girl never loved us, she was in it for the fame. Not like a certain man who's name starts with F-R-A..

"SHUT UP!" I yelled.

"What the hell man?" Ray whispered from the bunk beneath me.

"Oh, nothing. Just go to sleep man." I cracked a nervous smile at him.

"Whatever, just don't yell again. Was having the greatest dream about me and.."

"OKAY, don't need to know the details Mr. Fro. Night."

"Night, night.." Ray muttered. Soon I could hear him snoring again. Now, back to where I was.

I've been avoiding Frank. And I'm guessing he realized it, as he yelled at me yesterday. Do I want to avoid him? No I don't. Do I want to face him? No.

Nope, you want to fuck him.

What the hell? No, no I don't. I want him to be my cute best friend again, nothing more, nothing less.

You just called him cute...

...I did ,didn't I? NO, fuck it. Frank is my best friend. Everybody knows how flirty I get when I'm drunk. I'm a man whore when I'm drunk.

Not with guys you aren't. Seriously? Who's side are you on? You're me, you should be confirming that I'm just having irrational fears.

More like dreams of you and Fra..

"I WILL SHOOT MYSELF!" I yelled again.

"Dude, seriously? What are you on?" I heard Ray again.

"Nothing go to sleep." I muttered.

"Whatever you say..." Ray said.

I turned around in bed, finally silencing my thoughts. But just before drifting to sleep I heard a certain someone giggling. And there was someone with him. A girl, who's voice I didn't recognize. I wasn't sure what was happening, because I was slowly drifting into sleep.

Time Lapse

"WAKE UP!" Yelled a loud, high-pitched voice.

"Shut it Mikey!" I mutter into my pillow.

"Oh no you didn't." Yelled Mikey, walking into my room. And yes, he just said that.

"Mister, I just spent two hours baking pancakes for you fools. Now get up and eat!" I swear, there is a black woman hidden underneath that skinny boy.

"Yes, mother." I laughed. I got up and pulled on a random shirt I found. I went to the kitchen.

I saw Ray, Frank and some other girl I didn't recognize. And Frank had his hand around her.

What the hell? Was the first thing I thought. She had black long, slightly curly hair. Her eyes were brown and really doll like. She was gorgeous. I suddenly felt really self conscious about myself.

"Morning!" Ray greeted, with a stupid smile on his face. Frank just looked at me, disappointment in his eyes. It's been like that for a while now.

"Hello!" Smiled black-curls.

"I'm Samantha, Sam for short." She waved. Yes ,she just waved.

"Umm, nice to meet you. But who are you?" I forced a smile.

"Oh, I'm Franks girlfriend." She grinned.

Franks girlfriend. FRANKS GIRLFRIEND????!

I just stood in the kitchen, with a blank expression on my face.

"Gee, you may wanna move." Mikey reminded me.

"Ah, yeah." I smiled at him.

I'm pretty sure I saw Frank smiling. That son of a bitch. Am I jealous? No, I don't like him. Right?

Needless to say breakfast was awkward. Every time Frank and Samantha, who I already hate, talked or laughed at something together, I clenched my fists.

Who does she think she is?

Jealous I see..

Shut up brain, this is not the time and place. I am not jealous. I'm.. just... protective of my best friend. I don't want him dating some tramp, who only wants his fame.

Umm, we don't want him dating any tramp at all...

Shut it! We don't like him. Right?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

"I swear I will murder you!" I yelled.

"What?" Frank hissed.

"Umm, nothing... I was just.... Gotta go."

I ran back to my bunk. I took my phone and called Amelia.

"Hey baby!"

"Meet me in ten minutes, at the club"
♠ ♠ ♠
Not that long, but the longest chappy I've written in this story. I'm sorry that Frank was hurt and Gerard is a whore right now. But you never know what waits ahead. Me and V have planned some pretty awesome stuff :D
Comment/subscribe.
xoxo,
K.