Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 20

*Frank’s POV*

Okay so that was a bit weird. What was wrong with Gerard? Was he on something? Why’d he just yell he’d murder someone without any reason?

I know he didn’t look very please to see Sam and her telling him about our relationship was probably a bit too much to bear for him at that moment. Only a few days earlier I had told him that I had basically liked him for almost a decade and now I was with someone else. And Sam’s a girl, which must’ve been a bit of a shock, since I was gay. I wasn’t just in love with my best friend, no I was completely and 100 percent gay.

With Sam that was different though. She was sweet and innocent, although she didn’t appear to be. Her personality was amazing. We talked and laughed and always had a fun time when we were together.
Another bonus was that she didn’t look bad at all. Her skinny jeans made her legs and ass look perfect and her rather loose top made the outfit look amazing on her. Yeah, I had just said that.

And if the only thing you want to know now is whether we’d had sex, yes we have. Not only once for that matter. It was nice I guess. I still think it would’ve been better if it had been Gerard.

I really didn’t want to think about that though. It hadn’t been him and would never be him, cause he was just too proud to admit he liked me too and I really didn’t want to hurt Sam. I actually really liked this girl and I knew she hung onto me and trusted me. And I wasn’t a person to betray that trust.

“Baby, you wanna go back to my bunk and hang out?” I whispered into Sam’s ear.

“Yeah, let’s go.” She smiled at me, taking my hand in hers and leading the way to my ‘bed’.
Once we were in the bunk area Sam pushed me onto my bed playfully and sat in my lap after that. She smiled down at me, but that smile soon turned into a smirk. My girlfriend leaned in and seductively whispered into my ear.

“I think we should have some fun.” Sam smiled at me innocently.

“Have something special in mind?” I asked as if I hadn’t already known what the answer was.

“Oh yes, indeed. For example this.” She placed a soft kiss on my jaw. “This”, another one on my neck. She went on with her little game for a while. When she reached my shirt, she tugged at the hem. I sat up a bit to make taking it off easier. Nope, I wasn’t eager.

Once I was shirtless I pulled off hers and started opening the button and zipper of her pants a second later.

“Eager are we?” She asked playfully.

I only nodded, which earned me another short kiss. As Sam wanted to pull away again I held her in place, reconnecting our lips and turning this into a heated make out session. By now I was more than eager. Still kissing her, I started to open my own jeans, so I could take them off, but Sam slapped my hand away and did it herself.
Soon we were both completely naked. My dick was so hard, I felt like I was going to explode anytime. Yes, she turned me on.

“Need..you..now!”, I breathed, trying to turn us around, but she pinned my wrists down, keeping us in place.

“Let me do the work tonight, babe”, she smiled. Oh god, she still had the strength to smile.

Without any warning and without protection she got up a little and sat down right on my dick again. Oh my god.
She was riding me, slamming down hard each time.

“Oh shit. I’m not gonna last.”

“Mmmh.. Either.”

With one final thrust and me bucking my hips I came, releasing my load inside her. Sam collapsed on top of me and gave me a quick peck on the lips, before resting her head on my chest.

Oh yes, I fucking loved this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I know that I'm mean.
Yes, I know you didn't want to read that, but I had to do it, sorry. :)