Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 7

*Frank's POV*

While Gerard was on the dance floor, moving his hips like there was no tomorrow, I stayed put on my bar stool, occasionally taking a sip of the liquid in the cup I was holding.

Most of the time I just watched my best friend though. He was having a hell of a time, I could see that. His face was flushed from the alcohol, but he grinned and that made me grin too. I liked seeing him smile. And that kept me staring.

I might not have liked seeing him grinding with strangers, but I definitely preferred the sight over him and Ashley doing the same thing.

Speaking of the devil in person, I looked around the room, just to see who else was there. I might’ve known someone after all.
And I did. This person I did not like, though.

My favorite redhead to hate on was there in the far corner of the club. She wasn’t alone.
I don’t know who the mysterious guy, she was standing next to, was, but I knew that she didn’t have the best intentions.

I mean, what else could you think of, than her fucking that guy? Exactly, nothing.

I knew they were going to end up in a room or in an alleyway, hell, I didn’t even care, but they were definitely going to end up somewhere fucking.

Now would’ve been the time to go up to her and reveal her not-so-well-kept secret, but I refrained. Instead I just kept sitting on my stool, slurping my drink happily, as if nothing had happened. And as of now nothing has, apart from my favorite bitch’s tongue down the mysterious guy’s throat, but that wasn’t a lot, compared to the things I was sure she would do.

While watching her betray her boyfriend and knowing that he was doing exactly the same to her, I debated with myself whether to tell Gerard or not at the end of the night, but in the end I remembered how drunk he was, so I wasn’t going to tell him. He could find out for himself when the time was right.

Now though, I was craving some Gerard-Frank-time. Actually I was craving him being near me, so I got up and made my way to the dance floor, running into some people on the way, but I managed to get to my destination, which was my best friend, who was currently dancing alone.

I took that as my cue to move right in front of him, shaking my hips also.

When he noticed I was there, his drunken smile grew. For a while we just moved to the music, having a great time, when the song was over and a slow song came on.
For some reason Gerard found that a reason to change our current situation and looked me directly into the eyes, moving closer until our noses were touching.

Next thing I knew, there were just me and him and no one else.

Oh I definitely had the time of my life!
♠ ♠ ♠
And another one! You gotta be proud of us today :D