Now Your Nightmare Comes to Life

Nine.

I sat on the couch, Brian had his arms around me, "We'll get him back, I promise Blaire." I nodded slightly, "I know." I looked around the room and I knew deep in my heart that none of the people here would let anything happen to Kayden, that's when a car pulled in, I jumped off the couch and ran out to Vlad, I froze, "What happened to you?" I knew something wasn't right, she explained everything that happened, we walked back into the house, she looked at me, "Who took Kayden?" I looked down, "Supposedly this guy that Brian is fighting this weekend..Vlad you have to promise not to turn Brian in for this, just because it's illegal, think about Kayden? Do you want him to see his dad behind bars?" She didn't say anything, I sat down next to Brian, Zack looked at him, "Should I call Matt and the guys?" Brian nodded, "They need to know that there's a child in danger now. We can't be putting Kay in danger anymore than he already is, he never should've been brought into this in the first place."

Zack walked out of the living room and within ten minutes Matt, Johnny, and Jimmy were at the house, Matt walked in first, "Brian? There's been a change in plans..we have to get you to the fight..tonight." Brian looked at him, "When my son's there? Hell no." Matt grabbed his shoulders, "They have Kayden now, he's in trouble, grow a pair, act like a father and kick ass to get your son back!" Matt let him go and Brian sighed, "Fine." I stood next to him, "I'm coming with you." He turned to me, "No you are not. I won't put you in danger too." Matt sighed, "She has an idea, if she's here she's alone. She's with us, she has me, Zack, Johnny, and Jimmy to protect her, she's coming with us." Zack jumped in, "I'm not leaving Vlad by herself, she already got the shit beat out of her!" Matt looked at Vlad, "Then she's coming too. For Zack's sake." Zack nodded, "Let's get going then." We all walked out, Vlad, Zack, and I rode in the car with Brian, the others in the truck with Matt, Brian drove, "I wish you didn't have to come, I don't want you to see me like this. I get pissed at these guys and here it's fight or get beaten to death.." I sat there silent, I don't want Kayden in a place like that, my almost three year old son doesn't need to see guys beating each other senseless. We parked in a parking lot and got out, we walked down the street a ways and down an alley, I was clinging to Brian, he wrapped his arm around my waist, "You're alright." He opened the door to a building and we walked down the stairs, until I heard cheers and loud voices, angry that they had lost money.

Finally there were no more stairs, Brian knocked on the door and it opened, he stepped in, "They're with me." He pulled me with him, Zack and Vlad behind us and everyone behind them. We walked through the crowd of angry people, we got a spot and stopped Brian sighed, "Stay with the guys, do not leave their sight, got it?" I nodded slowly, he leaned down and kissed me, "We're getting Kayden back Blaire, I swear to you." He walked away and I was pulled back my Matt and Jimmy, Jimmy looked at me, "He means it, I've seen every single one of his fights, he keeps getting better, especially when he's angry, and he's furious right now." I nodded and stood by the gate that lead down to what looked like a plain old patch of dirt, I looked closer, there was blood on that dirt, oh god. I looked around and seen a cage, it almost looked like one of those cages that people put the dogs they keep outside in, like it was made of a chain-link fence. Everyone gathered around the cage, I seen one man walk out, he was huge had to be over six feet tall and totally built of muscle, Matt put a hand on my shoulder, "This is Brian's fight Blaire." Then out of the other corner stepped Brian or Syn, there was something different about seeing him in that cage. Seeing him in there, it was like he was a totally different person, he stepped towards the center, so did the other man. The "ref" explained the rules, they nodded and stepped back, I watche Brian, he had some type of a devious smirk on his face, as if he knew something the other man didn't.

I stood there with Matt, watching the fight, Brian was amazing, he threw punches left and right, it was as if nothing could stop him, there was silence at the begining, that was when I heard, "Mommy?" I jumped and looked across the opening above the cage, there was Kayden, being held by what looked like some ten cent whore. I felt Matt's grip on my shoulder tighten, he whispered, "Stay here, they left her with Kayden, I'm sending Rev and Christ over there to get him from her." Suddenly I heard a loud cheering, I looked down to see the other man bloody laying on the ground, Brian stood in the middle of the cage, arm raised in victory. I looked to see, Jimmy carrying Kayden over to me, I held him close to me, he clung to my neck. I looked down at Brian, who was looking at me, I mouthed time to go home.. he nodded and walked out of the cage.

I walked over to the car with Vlad and Zack, Zack was holding Kayden, "Damn, he's just like his dad isn't he?" I laughed, "Like father like son, huh?" He nodded and smiled down at Kayden, we had all just gotten in the car, when Brian ran over, he quickly jumped in and started the car, "We need to get the hell out of here, now. Zack, call Matt tell him not to go back to Blaire's, tell him we need to get to safe house two, right now." Zack nodded and got on his phone, I looked at Brian, "What's going on?" He sighed, "That guy I fought, he's never lost. He's pissed, he's coming after me for revenge. He'll take you and Kayden and hurt we, we can't risk him going after you as soon as I leave you alone, we have to drive until we lose him and then we all need to go to the safe house," he looked in the mirror back at Zack, "None of us can go home, until it's safe..."