Status: 18 or more viewers, and only one comment. Tsk Tsk. I need more comments! Ill keep it going for those who sub. and comment!-

F Is for Frowning

ABC's

I was coloring in my coloring book when a man in a purple suit was escorted into the prison cell across from me. I waved at The Joker earning a maniacal grin back. The people in police outfits threw him in his cell as he laughed at them. He sat on the floor cross-legged nearest to me. I did the same, with my sac doll in hand, Suzie was her name. Suzie's hair was a mix of colors and her sock-like skin was colored with crayons and markers. I waved at joker again and he waved childishly back, earning me a giggle. I studied all his movements as he did to me. A nurse with blonde hair came up to jokers cell, they talked for a short while before she came over to my cell. I stood up as she undid the latch on the door and walked in.

"Hello, Juliet-" She began, her voice was high and had a New York accent.

"Its Teal." I told her, glaring, which caused her to flinch. Although her eyes were the most glee-ful shade of blue, mine were very light, held a mysterious magic in them.

"Time to go." she said, smiling once again. The escorting guards took Suzie and threw her across the room, my eyes turned dark. Tears started as I began to wail and thrash. The lights went off and on until Suzie's chalkiness texture was felt in my hands. The lights turned on and my cries subsided, making a more happier me. The Nurse starred at me when I began to walk out, and even when she led on she was starring at me still. We stopped, but not at my usual stop on Wednesday nights. We came to a door labeled 'Dr. Jonathan Crane' I stopped a mete away from the door.

"where is my shrink?" I asked nervously. Dr. Jane usually let me color instead of talk, which i liked a lot. The nurse gave me a sad yet humorous look as she pushed me into the now opened door.

"Miss Ciasceas is here, Dr. Crane." I looked around Dr. Crane's room, I found nothing a kid would like, it was all neat compared to Dr. Jane's office which was covered with all these toys. Dr. Crane's room held syringes of various sized and held different liquids, the needles rose the bile in my stomach. I wasn't afraid of needles, I just felt uncomfortable around them. I sat down in a chair Dr. was pointing to. The black fabric held no flaws, except if you say that it was holding me and Suzie. I looked around as the Dr. read through some notes.

"Do you have any coloring books?" my voice cut through the silence with such innocents. He shook his head. "game boards?" he shook his head again. "how about-" I was cut off by a chuckle. "what!?" I asked feeling insulted. He laughed louder. I shuddered, leaning back in the chair to see the sealing above me. I waited for the Dr. to stop laughing, it was one of the most longest waits in my life, but to say the truth, i actually liked waiting once in my life, maybe i will do it again.

"it says here that you are 24, but to the looks of it you look not a day older than 4 years." I looked at him as if to say. 'yeah, so what if i didn't go through my great departure to womanhood' in matter fact tone he asked "you aren't, are you?" I looked at him.

"Ask Dr. Jane if you don't believe me. I've been here since she started working for the children part of the asylum, which was 20 years ago." I said in a serious tone. "And Dr. Jane Is 48, today is her birthday!" I said in a child-like innocent voice. He looked at me as if i had MPD (Multi-Personality Disorder) He took a syringe with a purple liquid sitting in it. I closed my eyes as he cleaned a place gave me a shot in my bicep. When he was done he put a plain band-aid on top. I scowled. "If your gonna want me to do that again, you need to get more various types of band-aids, try Micky mouse, or Spongebob, and I will even try Dora ones, just get some." I told him as I left with the Nurse. He smiled and waved goodbye but a strange look crossed his face as I glared at him, a strange look indeed.

I looked up at the nurse but everything had become foggy and in black and white. I blinked and all the color came back, but eyes lined every crease and crack in the wall. Lines of spider webs crossed every doorway, a lazer jetted out of all outlets. The cracks in the floor held the promise of death, but I knew better than to trust my eyes, for there were a fountain of tricks they can pull.

"you 'ight, Teal?" The Nurse asked I nodded slowly, my head hurt in trying to block out the incoming visions. They led me into my cell, handing me another coloring book.

"Excuse me?" I asked the nurse, she turned around, a smile disappearing from her face. I was serious. I saw the joker watching us through his glass enclosure. "what's your name?" I asked she thought for a second then knelt down to my size, a smile played on her face.

"Dr. Harleen Quinzel," she stated before she stood up.

"Doc, Can you sleep here tonight?" I asked, she looked around. I looked down. "y..you don't have to...its just-"

"I'd love to Teal, but i got work ta do" she said saddened. she rubbed her arm in the awkwardness of the question.

"I understand, goodbye." I said to her, looking down. "Thanks" I smiled kindly. She then holds my chin, making me look at her. She let go kindly.

"I guess I can stay, tanight." I smiled and ran around in circles. Doc's face flushed the color of apples and I smiled to the point when i thought my face would fall off. "but i have to go get my things, and converse with my boss, okey?" i nodded and ran into my cell, cleaning up anything out of place. I heard the Doc chuckle. I look over to Joker and I see him conversing with the Doc, pointing to me and the Doc nodded vigorously. They both turn to me and wave I wave as well. 'I have a sleep over tonight' I mouth to joker he grins and waves child-like.

I lie on my bed, ringing my fingers through Suzie's hair, thinking about what life is like in the real world, what it is like for normal people. I fell asleep, wanting to be one of those people.

I woke up at around 12am feeling Doc next to me, holding me as if i were a child awoken from a nightmare. I pried myself from her hands, careful not to wake her. I smiled as I picked the lock and the door opened. I walked into the dark hallway, realizing that my weird sights were gone. I walked up to The Joker who fell asleep on the glass walls cross-legged. I sat across from him, looking at his make-up, his scars, watching his breaths come out ragged, he seemed to be stuck in a nightmare, for he was groaning and twitching. His eyes opened fast and he about jumped a yard into the air. He calmed down when he saw that it was me. I waved and he looked into my cell. pointing a mouthed 'how'd you get out. I cocked my head to the side and smiled 'being a girl and looking 4 has its advantages.' i mouthed through the glass. I waved as i stood up and he went back to resting his head on the glass.

---

I woke up to a big 'boom!' The Doc ran out of my cell quickly, leaving the door open. I walked up to the glass wall and sat cross-legged. In the across room jokers posse had broke him out, once again, saved by the explosives. I would have escaped plenty of times, I had plenty of openings, but I had no where to run, no one to run to. A pair of boots and purple khakis. The person sat down, cross-legged on the other side of the glass wall. 'you wan't out?' he mouthed. I hesitated for a quick moment shook my head and then nodded. He sighed. and put his hand against the glass. 'I will take care of you, clothe you, feed you, love you, and whatever else,' he mouthed insanely. I nodded and put my hand on his. 'deal' i said, walking out the door, putting my hand in jokers.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it was kinda long, you guys are lucky, i stay up untill 4:00 for this story... JK JK lol. Just kiddin. anyway the next one is going to be just a filler, just to let you know i need to put some important things in there in time for.....Im not tellin :) muahahahhahh. I Iz TRulay evil! hmmghmm sorry, have fun! Nxt one tonight or tomorrow :)