Status: 18 or more viewers, and only one comment. Tsk Tsk. I need more comments! Ill keep it going for those who sub. and comment!-

F Is for Frowning

All Grown Up

Thank goodness nobody would be able to recognize me with my older body, though with the long hair you sort of draw suspicion. Joker doesn't seem to mind my sudden change of body, he actually seems to like it, I'm not so sure If he was good with kids after all.

"Teal, sweet, can you set the table for all of us." Harley asked. I nodded grabbing plates and setting them on the table. Looking older came with a whole pile of responsibility on my back, not that I minded, of course it was a hassle sometimes, but I loved it anyway. Work was my friend.

I set the table and Joker came in with a cake, which I was sure he stole, but it was a cake none the less. They all started to sing happy birthday tonelessly while lighting the candles. Joker put the large cake in front of me. The chocolate icing shone in the moonlight peeking through the unkempt curtains. I smiled at Joker to say thank you. He smiled evilly. I blew out the candles and made my wish. I wanted to be with someone I loved. I didn't care if they were blue, black, orange, white. I didn't care whether or not they were boy or girl. I just wanted someone, someone to love and be loved by.

"what do you want to day, sweet?" Joker asked wringing his hands threw my hair. I thought. My hair was very long, and I wanted it cut.

"Can I get my hair cut?" I asked half laughing.

"Yup!" He said guiding me into the car. Harley came in with me with her clothes on. I wondered how fast she could change. probably fast considering Joker always seems to be in a rush.

--

When Joker Stopped the car both harley and I stepped out, making out way into the salon. we had 20 dollars to get my hair cut.

The girl at the counter had dirty blonde hair and the most colorful hazel eyes. Her smile was forced, but it looked as though she were checking me out. "How may I help you?" She asked a smirk played on her face.

"Hair cut" I said matter-of-fact. She chuckled.

"Wash?" she asked. I looked down at my hair.

"I don't think you'd be able to wash it all within a month" I said, it made her and Harley laugh. I watched them both double over.

"right this way, please" she said, walking me over to a chair and got a tray of hair supplies. She began to Cut of Locks of hair at a time halfway to my elbow, so she could cut it better.

"Do whatever" I said, not really knowing what I wanted. She cut It shoulder level, causing it to be a little higher because my hair was beginning to curl. I was shocked at my appearance.Harley gave her the money at the counter as I was given a number.

"Keep the change, Dall" Harley said walking out. The girl held up nine fingers. 'call me at seven' she mouthed to me before going back to clean up my hair.

--

we walked to the car and harley winked at me. I Glared and sat in the floor of the large van.

"puddin' I think...Teal...Has a date tonight" Harley said as Joker took crazy turns, I could hear honks and yells. I glared at Harley as Joker looked in the rear-view mirror to see me.

"Is this true" he asked, not sounding half as angry as I though he would. "well, we need to get you some dating clothes." He laughs, parking. Harley gets out after Joker gives her money. I got up to the front and kissed Joker on the cheek, getting white powder on my lips. he smiled and shoo'ed me out the car. "I wanna meet this boy" He smiled, He's always smiling, It sorta gets on my nerve. I nervously laughed and made my way to the store. It was a dress store. I don't want to wear a dress, but Harley turned suddenly taking me into another store I couldn't pronounce. it seemed like she knew what I wanted so I let her shop for me. She gave me a number of clothes to try on, I only needed two to figure which one I like. My favorite Shirt was this black Perls on the neckline and it said in pink letters : This is my little black dress. She had origionally paired it with a white pair of skinny jeans, but I chose the black skinny jeans with a rainbow belt. We walked out of the store with a big smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
that's it for right now, sorry If i had bad grammatical errors, I was tired when I wrote half of this and I am lazy. :) . I have a question...What would you think....never mind. Anyway, You can now look at the character sheet if you didn't already kknow that.

Who likes mint chocolate chip ice cream? I know I do! I had some a little over an hour ago. Then I had motzorella sticks after words, not a good mix. BYEBYE

Nest soon. Sorry if it was short I had to fill in a bit, all well fillers are good, right?