The Change

All Good Things Must Come To An End

-Jen's POV-

I had been extremely nervous once I checked the mail. It had been two weeks since Christmas and we were awaiting the DNA results. I saw the letter and dropped everything else onto the table and ripped it open. I said a silent prayer and unfolded the piece of paper in my hands.

99.999999% match.

Tears instantly fell from my eyes. Happy tears. I had never been so happy to cry before. I jumped when the doorbell rang and turned to answer the door.

"Hey Princess."

I smiled brightly and jumped into his arms. He held me tight and even kissed my forehead.

"If you wouldn't mind. I would like to take my daughter out for lunch."

"I'd love to." I smiled.

I got my things and followed him out the car he had rented. He insisted that Brian join us so I gave him a call at the studio.

"Hey Baby."

"Hi.."

"Hey are you okay?"

I nodded even though he couldn't see me. "I'm great. Is there anyway you can go out to lunch right now?"

"Yeah we were just taking a break for lunch anyway. Should I meet you somewhere?"

I told him where to go and he said he'd meet me there. I knew that Brian had a lot of things to do in the studio so I hoped that I wouldn't keep him from something important. The band meant a lot to him and that meant a lot to me.

We arrived at the restaurant and I saw Brian's car in the parking lot. I wasn't surprised that he had gotten here so fast. The studio was practically around the corner.

"Hey beautiful." He said kissing me. "You look happy."

"I am." I handed him the DNA test and watched his eyes widen as he read it. He pulled me into his arms and lifted me off of the ground.

"I am so happy for you baby."

"I'm pretty happy too."

We headed inside and got a table in the back so we could have some privacy. Brian said he didn't have to be back for a while so we could take all the time we wanted. As we ate Johnny... I mean Dad asked about me. More specfically what was going on in my life. He wanted to know everything.

I sighed and told him. I had been trying not to think about the entire situation especially since the kids were leaving this weekend.

"Honey, I will do everything in my power to help you get those kids back."

I shook my head. "There's nothing we can do. She has a court order."

He smirked and sat back in his chair. "I always have a few tricks up my sleeve darling. Just leave it to me."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "It's nothing illegal is it?"

He shook his head with a chuckle. "No not at all."

I watched as he got out of his seat and went to make a phone call leaving me alone with Brian.

"How does it feel babe?"

"I'm feeling all kinds of things right now." I said honestly. "I never imagined this would happen and now I'm having lunch with the god of the big screen who just so happens to be my biological father. My boyfriend is the lead guitarist of a successful band and then you have me..."

Brian leaned over and kissed my cheek softly. "You're famous to me."

"Thank you." I smiled.

Johnny came back a few minutes later with a satisfied smile on his face. "A good friend of mine has agreed to help us. His lawyers are the best in the world. Everything is going to be just fine princess."

I had to admit I liked it when he called me princess. It made me feel special and up until recently it was something I hadn't felt in a while. Every time Brian looked at me I felt special, like I was the only girl in the world.

Brian had to get back to the studio so we parted ways and my Dad took me home. When we got there I saw my grandparents car in the driveway. Tyler and Hannah who were suppose to be in school was standing with my grandma along with a police officer.

"What's going on?" I asked as soon as I got out of the car.

"It's time Jenna."

I blinked. "But.. you said I could have them until the weekend."

"I changed my mind. This is Officer Davis. He's here to make sure everything goes smoothly."

I choked on a sob and looked down at Tyler and Hannah who were both crying. A few days after Christmas I told them what would be happening. They fought me on it saying they didn't want to leave. It broke my heart. I didn't want them to leave either.

"Open the door so I can get their things please."

I had no choice but to do so. Officer David gave me a stern look and I think he would have shoved me over to the door if he had to. She made her way into my home and grabbed their bags which I had only began to pack the night before.

She put their things into the trunk of her car before turning to me. "You are allowed to say goodbye."

I glared at her before walking over to Hannah and Tyler. Before I even made it three steps they both ran to me. I took them into my arms and held onto them so tight I could have broke them in half.

"We want to stay with you." Hannah cried.

"I know." I said with tears streaming down my face. "I'm gonna do everything I can to get you guys back. I promise."

I hadn't heard them cry in months and it only made me upset.

"You two promise me that you'll be good and I will bring you home as soon as I can.

"We promise."

I kissed both of their cheeks and hugged them again until the officer had to pull me away from them. Grandma put them into her car and sped out of the driveway. I could hear them crying for me as she drove away. The officer left and I collasped to the ground in tears. I felt arms wrap around me and buried my face into his chest.

"I'll call Brian for you."

I didn't say a word as he pulled his phone from his pocket and dialed Brian's number. I couldn't even hear his voice over my cries and when Brian sped into the driveway a few minutes later I didn't even know he was there until my dad placed me in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought I would give ya 2 chapters to make up for not posting. I want to thank you all for the kind words and encouraging me to continue writing. I'm not going to let a couple people stop me from doing what I love. More soon!

Jen's Background and Family

Comment and Subscribe..

Jen
Tyler & Hannah