The Change

And Then He Kissed Me

-Jen's POV-

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

The words echoed in my ear for what seemed like hours. Brian had asked me to be his girlfriend. Synyster Gates wanted me to be his girlfriend. I had to be dreaming.

"You want me to be your girlfriend?" I asked softly. I had to make sure I was really awake.

Brian smiled. "Yes I do."

I smiled and bit my bottom lip softly as I looked down at the beautiful bracelet he had just given me minutes before.

"Yes Brian. I'd love to be your girlfriend."

His smile widened as he took the bracelet and clasped it to my wrist. "You have no idea how happy I am right now."

I giggled. "I know. For a second I thought I was dreaming."

"If you're dreaming baby then so am I. What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Absolutely nothing. Why?"

"Let's go out. I want to take you out for dinner."

I sighed and opened my mouth to speak but Brian cut me off.

"Don't worry about Tyler and Hannah. Jimmy has bothering me about watching them again so I'm sure you won't have a problem finding a sitter."

I nodded with a smile. "Alright."

"Is seven too late for you?"

I shook my head. "Seven is perfect."

He smiled. "Wear that bracelet. It's even more beautiful now that you are wearing it."

I blushed and looked down at the bracelet. It was beautiful. It wasn't too flashy which I liked. Taking a closer look at it my jaw dropped once I realized what store it had come from.

Tiffany and Company.

"Brian.." I paused to look up at him. "Tiffany?"

"Mmhm."

"This must have cost you a fortune."

"Not really besides. Only the best for my baby and even if you had said no I would have wanted you to have it anyway. You deserve it."

I smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "Thank you. I love it."

"I'm glad. They had a couple different ones to choose from but this one just kind of stood out. Plus it was the closest one to purple they had."

"How did you know I liked purple?"

He shrugged with a grin. "Tyler told me."

I shook my head and chuckled. "You bribed him with food didn't you?"

"Who me? Would I do something like that?"

"Yes!"

"Okay I did but it wasn't food. It was a video game."

"Wait a minute." I said as I turned to face him more. "That Wii game he's been playing constantly came from you? I thought it was one he got from Mom and Dad?"

"No it was from me. I should probably get going. I'm suppose to have dinner with my folks tonight."

"Okay."

We got up from the couch and I walked him to the door. He turned to me and took my hand in his before bringing it up to his lips. He smiled as he placed a soft kiss on my knuckles.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby."

I watched as Brian walked across the yard and shut the door once he was out of sight. I squealed with delight and jumped up and down before calming myself down.

"Holy shit.. I'm Synyster Gates' girlfriend."

------


The music was blasting out of my stereo as I danced around my room. Hannah and Tyler were staying at Jimmy's for the night which they were really excited about. I can only imagine what kind of trouble they were going to get into.

Most people would find it hard to believe what kind of music I liked. I listened to everything. Pop, Country, Metal, even music from the 50's and 60's.

I twirled around with my hair brush in my hand which I was using as my microphone as I sang along to one of my favorite songs from the 60's.

Well he walked up to me and he asked me if I wanted to dance
He looked kind of nice and so I said I might take a chance
When he danced he held me tight and when he walked me home that night
All the stars were shining bright
And then he kissed me

Each time I saw him I couldn't wait to see him again
I wanted to let him know that he was more than a friend
I didn't know just what to do so I whispered I love you
He said that he loved me too
And then he kissed me

He kissed me in a way that I've never been kissed before
He kissed me in a way that I want to be kissed forever more

I knew that he was mine so I gave him all the love that I had
And one day he took me home to meet his mom and his dad
Then he asked me to be his bride and always be right by his side
I felt so happy I almost cried
And then he kissed me

Then he asked me to be his bride and always be right by his side
I felt so happy I almost cried
And then he kissed me
And then he kissed me
And then he kissed me


I continued to sing and dance as I got dressed. I was glad no one was around to see me because I was making a complete fool of myself. The next song came on and I stared at myself in the mirror. Reality was starting to sink in as I looked at my reflection. I was going out with Synyster Gates. Not just as a date but as his girlfriend. An instant smile appeared on my face.

I finished getting ready and as I was making my way down the stairs the doorbell rang. He was here. Taking a much needed deep breath I walked over and opened the door.

"Wow." Brian said breathlessly. I blushed. "You look.. absolutely breathtaking."

"Thank you." I said blushing more.

"You ready to go?"

I nodded and grabbed my clutch before locking up the house. Brian opened the door to his car for me and helped me inside before shutting the door and running around to the driver's side. He was wearing a long sleeved black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black jeans, and Nike's. I suddenly felt really over dressed.

"I guess I should have dressed up a little more huh?"

I shook my head. "You look perfect."

He smiled. "No you look perfect." He said as he reached over and took my hand in his entwining our fingers.

I smiled as I stared down at our hands which seemed to fit perfectly together.

"I wasn't sure what you liked to eat so I hope you like the place I picked."

"I'm sure I'll love it."

------


We ended up having dinner at the Market Broiler. I had been wanting to go there for a long time and was glad that Brian had picked it. It was a good thing he had made reservations because the place was packed. We ended up sharing crab cakes before getting our entrees. I got the Fresh Salmon while he went with a combo of Teriyaki Steak Skewers and Coconut Shrimp. The food was fantastic and I would definitely be coming back.

Brian had insisted that we take a moonlit walk on the beach so that's where we were now. Holding hands as we walked along the shore. My shoes and clutch were locked in his car so I didn't have to worry about carrying them. He had carried me bridal style from his car to the sand so I wouldn't hurt my feet on the pavement. It had also gotten a bit chilly so he grabbed his leather jacket from the back seat and instead of just placing it over my shoulders he actually let me wear it.

"Thank you for the jacket." I said as we walked.

He smiled and squeezed my hand gently. "You're welcome."

"I had a wonderful time tonight Brian."

"I'm glad. I bet you weren't expecting it huh?"

I shook my head. "Honestly know. I figured we'd end up at a club or something. I'm glad we didn't though. This has probably been the best date I've ever been on."

"Well this is just the beginning baby."

I couldn't help but melt each and every time he called me baby. It sounded so sexy coming from him just like everything else did.

We stopped to gaze up at the stars before he slowly turned me towards him. He smiled softly at me as he reached up and gently caressed my cheek. I knew what was coming and gladly welcomed it. It was something I had been dreaming about for months.

Brian's lips were gentle and warm against my own. It was sweet and probably the perfect kiss. If this was just the beginning I couldn't wait to see what would happen with us next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally the kiss you've all been waiting for! Since the holidays are here I'm gonna do a couple holiday chapters.. I already have some things in mind. More soon!

And Then He Kissed Me © The Crystals

Comment and Subscribe..

Jen
Jen's Bedroom