Status: In Progress

Here We Go Again

Chapter 4- Nothing's Changed

After thinking about Robbie and the whole situation that caused him to move away for a while, I finally got back to reality. I probably sat there staring at the T.V. and thought for hours. I hate how I waste so much time and ruin so many important moments thanks to him. This was really becoming a pain in my ass!

I checked the clock on my bedside table. It was 7:05 and I've been sitting here since like 6. More of my time wasted thanks to him. Good thing it was Saturday or I'd be really mad!
I really hated him sometimes but I always loved him, no matter what. I don't think there was ever really a day when I didn't love him. But I'd loved him so much more when he was in my life.

Anyway, after I came back to reality, I watched a little bit of T.V., made and ate pizza for dinner, and took a shower.
After that, I talked on the phone for a little while with some of my friends and then I went on the computer. Then I listened to some music on my iPod Touch before I fell asleep.
I had the strangest dream once I'd fallen into a deep sleep.

I dreamt that not only was Robbie back in my life but he had forgiven me for my silly mistake and we were friends again. It was incredible.

We were walking along the beach (well more like running and chasing each other) and talking and laughing. He was chasing me because I had stolen his cell phone and his iPod. He looked like he wanted to kick my butt but I knew it was all in good fun like when we were little. It was like nothing had changed and we'd remained friends all the time he was away in the other town.

I ran and laughed as he yelled "You are in so much trouble once I catch up to you!"
Like when we were little, I would run as fast as I could when he chased me and I thought he would never catch me but he usually always did once I got tired and needed to rest. I don't think there was ever a time when he chased me and didn't catch up to me sooner or later.

After who knows how long of running, constant laughing and threats, he was right on my tail and decided to tackle me. Of course, I couldn't breathe, like usual when someone tackled me. I pushed him off of me, helped him up, and gave him his iPod and cell phone back, unfortunately.

We talked for a little bit longer and ended up laughing once I woke up from the dream. I sat up in my bed, looked at the clock on my bedside table (noticed it was 3 A.M.), and sat in bed smiling. Even though I knew that could never happen in any world, it still filled me with joy. Boy, did that make me realize how much I truly miss him!
I sat in bed for a while smiling and then decided I'd need the sleep if I wanted to do anything tomorrow so I went back to sleep, smiling and staring at my boy band posters.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little bit longer than the others and I realize nothing that exciting has happened. I promise that in the next chapter, something exciting happens with Robbie :D