Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

Wings

"So what else is there I should know?" Andy questioned Jake as they sat on his bed where they had spent the past hour and a bit. Jake had told Andy everything he knew about himself and tried to do it in a way that Andy wouldn't freak out.

"Yeah there is one more thing..." Andy looks at Jake with question as if to say "go on" and Jake does so.
"Well because I became a.. vampire.. the way I did, I kinda got.. "

All of a sudden a huge pair of black feathered wings shoot out from Jake's back and spread out in full view of Andy.

"Wings." As Jake finishes his sentence, Andy is left sitting there with his jaw dropped, literally.

Andy knelt up in order to gently touch the tip of one of Jake's wings. He ran his hand down the side of it, sending a shiver down Jake's spine. He felt each of the soft feathers and where each one started and finished.

"They're real." He whispered, sitting back down. Jake nodded and looked at Andy who was still shocked.
"So.. you can... fly?" He asked.
"I don't know.. I've never tried. I don't think people would really appreciate a 16 year old flying around on black angel wings." Jake laughed, but Andy just nods, still shocked.

The black feathers folded inwards and disappeared quickly just in time for Jake's mom to come in. She glanced at Andy then to Jake then back to Andy. As Andy snapped out of his trance he realized that the wings were gone and Jake's mom was still there.

"Are you two ok?" Carolyn asked them.
"Yes we're fine thanks!" Andy answered suddenly. "Does she know?" Jake looked panicked and shook his head quickly when Andy had obviously blown it.
"Do I know what?" Worry is evident in her voice as she walked further into the room.

Jake sighed.
"Well I.. We're not really sure what to do..."
"Jake what's wrong?"
"Andy is my teacher at school. That's not how we met because he got the job after we started.. going out. Neither of us knew." Even though this wasn't what Andy intended he had still been worried about it, at the back of his mind he had been thinking about quiting his job since he started.
"Well we all know that's illegal." Jake's mom said again.
"Yeah I think I might quit..." Andy mumbled.
"No!" Andy's eyes snapped up from where he had been looking down at his hands to look at Jake. "You can't quit! Just hang on a little longer. Once the band gets really big none of us will even need to go to work or school or anything. Heaps of people are already huge Black Veil Brides fans just please don't quit!" Carolyn had left half way through Jake's speech seeing as he had the situation under control.
"You really think the band's gunna get that big?" Jake nodded eagerly but didn't speak so that the tears building up won't fall. Andy, seeing this, pulled him over into his arms and rested his head on Jake's shoulder.
"I'll stay working but you know it's gunna be hard to keep this shit a secret?" Jake nodded against Andy's chest and sniffed a little. He just hoped the band would get big quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
mhm yh sorry its been ages
other story go reported so gr
but yh here ya goees