Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

I have to go

Jake ran down the stairs when he heard the doorbell ring. He knew who it would be so as soon as he opened the door he threw his arms around the person, which was obviously Andy. After a few minutes of holding each other, Jake pulled Andy inside by his arm and shut the door. He led Andy up to his room and they sat on the bed just as they had when Jake told Andy about his wings.

"What was it you wanted to talk to me about?" Jake asked with a smile. Andy however had no happiness inside him at all at this moment. He swallowed hard before finally telling Jake,
"I have to leave." Jake stayed quiet for a moment and thought about what Andy could mean. "I mean, leave leave. Like go back home."
"But I thought you lived here!"
"No I have to go to my family home." Andy ran his hand through his long hair, an action he did when he was stressed or worried which at this point he definitely was.
"For how long!?" Jake's eyes were getting more worried by the second and he tried to blink away the tears.
"I don't know. I don't want to go but I have to." What Andy said was true. "I have to go and see my parents and I have to think about what I'm going to do." Jake furrowed his eyebrows together.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Our flat. We can't live there anymore. Ashley's going to stay with CC but I can't I have to go home I'm so sorry Jake I'll come back I promise." The tears that were built up in Jake's eyes fell freely down his cheeks and this only caused Andy to start crying too.

Jake cried into Andy's shoulder and tried best he could to speak clearly through his sobs.
"P-please don't le-eave me Andy! Y-you're the be-est thing th-that's ever happ.. ened to me! Ple-ease don't go!" Andy put his hands on each of Jake's shoulder and held him and arms length. He looked Jake straight in the eye and spoke sternly to him.
"Jake you gotta understand I really don't want to leave. I love you so so much and I'll keep loving you as long as I am breathing on this earth." Jake nodded and tried to completely stop his tears which were less frequent but still falling. "I have something for you to remember me by..."

Andy pressed his lips to Jake's and kissed him softly for a couple of seconds. Nothing bad. Just a sweet goodbye kiss.
"It breaks my heart to say this Jake.. but.. Bye." Andy instantly got up and left. He didn't look back to see Jake. He didn't want to see his face because he knew he had just broke Jake,s heart and he wanted to be able to remember the happy Jake that smiled and laughed and held his hand as they walked down the street. The past three months had been the best of Andy's life and that was what he was going to remember. The past three months, not minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
i had to change chpt 2 cuz wstw hasnt been released yet. only demos
hope ya dont mind that for the like 8 people that read this
well whatev sorry thiss is real depressing
i have plans though!
imma right another chapter RIGHT NOW!
cuz im bored ^.^