Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

I will await dear

“Come in.” Jake’s two words were as simple and flat as they had been the first few days that he was with Andy. So, as he stepped aside, Andy walked into what he well remembered as Jake’s house.

Following Jake upstairs, Andy looked around and saw that not much had changed in the house. A few things had been moved but apart from that nothing else. Until they walked into Jake’s room. As Jake sat on the bed he let his head fall into his hands. Andy stood and looked at the blank space in the middle of all the other posters.
“I took it down...” Jake said without looking up and Andy nodded although he knew Jake couldn’t see him. He then took the time to walk over to Jake’s guitar. The same black and gold BC Rich but it was unplayed. Andy ran his finger down the neck before rubbing the dust between his finger and thumb.
“You stopped playing?” He said with the sadness showing in his voice.
“I’m sorry...” Jake half whispered half spoke. Andy turned and walked to sit beside him then. He took Jake’s hand in his and kissed it gently.
“Jake... I regret leaving. I really do. I still love you as much as I ever did and I really wish I’d never left. I hate seeing what I’ve done to you... Please forgive me Jake?” Andy didn’t look at Jake until the last sentence he spoke. It was silent for a moment until Andy, once again spoke,
“Ah crap that sounded so cheesy!” Andy looked down again and rubbed his forehead but Jake just laughed a bit at him – the most he had managed in ages.

“I still love you too Andy. How could I not?” They then shared a hug and neither let go until Jake yawned. He tried to hide it but Andy saw and heard.
“You tired?”
“No.” Jake lied, but it was plain to anyone that he was. You could see his eyes not wanting to open every time he blinked and he looked as if he would collapse if he were still standing up.
“I’ll stay with you. I promise this time I will never leave.” Andy spoke truthfully and with all his heart to Jake who had now lay down flat on his back.
“Ok. But...” Andy lay down beside Jake and wrapped his arms around him as if to tell him that he was safe.
“I’m here its ok.” Jake nodded into Andy’s chest, as they were both now lying on their sides, facing each other.
“What did you do Andy?” Jake asked curiously. “When you were gone? What did you do?”

Andy thought for a moment before answering,
“I wrote songs Jake. I wrote about you and me.” Jake looked up at Andy and saw that his eyes were closed and he looked as though he was away to cry.
“Sing it to me.”
“I open my lungs, dear,
I sing this song at funerals...
No rush.”
Jake smiled, hearing Andy’s voice. He had missed it. He had missed the band. He had missed Jinxx and CC and even Ashley. The truth was, he hadn’t seen anyone else since. They just hadn’t got together. Maybe Jinxx and CC and Ashley saw each other but Jake hadn’t seen any of them.

“I will await, dear.
A patience of eternity,
My crush.” Jake let his eyes fall closed as he listened to Andy’s voice.

“I sit here and smile here.
I smiled because I think of you,
And I blush.” Slowly but surely Jake fell into sleep and for the first time in months he slept without a single nightmare. All because he fell asleep listening to the most beautiful thing in the world. Andy’s voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh dont we all love The Mortitian's Daughet..
<3