Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

Sleep well?

Jake woke up to see Andy's blue eyes looking down at him. He had slept for a whole 17 hours without waking up once. 
   "Mornin'" Andy said with a smile. "Sleep well?"
   "Mhm. Thanks Andy. I didn't have any nightmares and it was all thanks to you." Jake admitted, smiling as he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. "Thanks for staying with me. I love you so much.." Andy smiled more as he thought about how cute Jake was for even thinking that he had to thank him.
   "It's fine Jake. I missed you a lot and I love you too."
   "Do you think we should meet up with everyone..?" Andy gave a nod of approval at this and Jake's smile grew wider. 
   "Oh man..." Jake said standing up and rubbing his head. "I haven't seen everyone in ages..."
   "Well let's go!"

***Later***

CC's mouth hung open but he was still smiling even though he was in shock.
   "Hi!" He laughed a bit in disbeleif as he greeted Andy and Jake who were holding hands and both smiling now. "I'll.. Erm I'll be back in a minute! Come in!" CC then ran back into the house and reappeared not even a minute later with a shirt on and an excited Jinxx in tow. 

Jake couldn't help but smile widely as Jinxx ran over to him and Andy and wrapped an arm around each of them. As Jinxx stepped back he frowned at them and gave Andy a look,
   "Don't you dare ever fucking leave again!" Andy nodded and sighed happily. 
   "Where's Ash? A band meeting is in need."

****

Black Veil Brides, now complete with all five members, sat in the stall in the little cafè they all loved so much.
   "I think it's time for an album." Andy said once there was a break in the conversation. Everyone else looked at each other, all waiting for another to speak first. It was Jake who eventually did,
   "I think that would be awesome!" Everyone broke into agreement and they began discussing the plan. Nobody quite knew how amazing this new album was going to be yet. But they'd find out soon enough. 
♠ ♠ ♠
well to start with
im sorreeeeeeeeee! >.<
ive been laaaazyyyy
but no more!
oh and also this is chapter..
what? 23?
and theres no comments!!!!
oh one more thing! just one!
my other story.. the collab one
GOT REPORTED! D"X