Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

Uhh who is this?

When Jake awoke the sun was shining bright through his windscreen and his acoustic was resting on the seat next to him. 
  "Shit!" He said aloud. He picked up his cell and saw that it was 7:38am and he had two missed calls: one from his mom and one from an unrecognized number. Unrecognized number? A look of confusion came over his face. How much of last night was a dream? Did he really meet his hero? Was he really making music with him? Did Andy save him, or did he save himself? All the time the phone was ringing these questions were running through his head. 
  "Hello?" A deep voice answered. Jake was slightly nervous as he answered. 
  "Hey. This is Jake Pitts. You called not long ago?"
  "HI!" The excitement in the man's voice confused Jake even more. 
  "Uhmm... I have to go but meet me at the mall after school!" This confused Jake even more! "Please!" The man added on the end. 
  "Uhh who is this?" Jake questioned, only to be answered by a long beep to tell him that the man had hung up.
  "Fuck!" Looks like he'd have to wait until after school to find out who it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
a short crappy one but its necessary
tank yaw for reading (if anyone actually reads this crap)