Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

You'd be a perfect teacher

  "Ash...." Andy calls through to the other man.
  "Yeah?" He replies.
  "I need a job." Ashley looks up from his laptop in disbelief.
  "You have a job."
  "No. I need a Proper job." The younger but more mature of the two says, flicking through the pile of bills that is building up. 
  "What do you have in mind?" Ashley says walking over to him.
  "I wanna be a teacher. A music teacher." He glances at Ashley, then back at the papers in his hand. "I have all the qualifications. I just need to go for a job interview."
  "You should do it." Ashley gives him a nod of approval. "You'd be a perfect teacher."
  "There's this local school... One of the current music teachers is retiring so they're looking for new ones."
  "Definitely go for it!"

              ~ Meanwhile ~ 

All Jake can think about is Andy. It's like he has somehow buried himself deep into his brain. He can barely concentrate on what he's playing on guitar. He has learned how to play a Nirvana song though. 
  "I'm so ugly,
That's okay `cause so are you." His favorite line. He sighs and sits back on the bed, still thinking about Andy and how happy and safe he feels around him. How he so badly wants to be with him. At least it's keeping his mind off other things. Standing up and setting his guitar back in the corner of the room, Jake makes his way to the bathroom so he can rinse the mass of gel out of his hair. After showering he glares at himself in the mirror. 
  "Oh Andy... What are you doing to me?"

      * * * Next Morning * * *

Jake's eyes snap open and he feels his heartbeat increased, his breathing faster than usual.
   "Worst. Dream. Ever." He thinks to himself. He had dreamed his mother saw his arms. She was so disappointed. He looked down to see his arms bleeding softly. 
   "Must've scratched in my sleep." He glances at the alarm clock which rests on his bedside table and sees that he has awoken half an hour earlier than if Black Veil Brides were to wake him. He pulls on black jeans and a long-sleeved top wanders to the bathroom sleepily and washes. After doing his hair and putting on a smudge of eyeliner there is still some time until he has to leave. It isn't worth doing anything in the short space of time so instead, Jake just stands at his window and watches the world go by. This is when he sees an unexpected visitor.
♠ ♠ ♠
i had the same dream as Jake it was fuckin horrible! Dx
tank yaw for reading (if anyone actually reads this crap)