Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

What are you doing to me!?

Andy lunges for his phone when he hears it chime and his face lights up when he sees who it is. 
   "gotta talk to ya NOW! meet me after hell?" He manages to figure out that by 'Hell' Jake means school but what could be so urgent? Only one way to find out. Andy grabs a jacket and makes for the door.
   "Where you off to?" Ashley questions, not looking up from whatever he's doing.
   "I just gotta grab something from the store. Won't be long." Andy has gotten pretty good at lying. 

When he gets to Jake's school none of the kids are out yet so he continues walking and stands in a shadowy part just outside the gate. The bell echoes out and the doors burst open as the first groups of kids streak out of the worst part of the day. Countless amounts of people pass by Andy, none of them noticing him, but Jake is no where to be seen. Then, hanging behind at the back, there he is. On his own. Andy hates to see him like this. Jake walks straight past him, oblivious to the fact that he is even there, with his head, literally hanging. Andy runs out from his hiding place and grabs Jake from behind, lifting him off the ground and spinning him around, with his arms wrapped round his waist. Jake lets out a high-pitched squeal and a cute giggle.
   "Hi Andy." He says in his usual voice. Andy sets him back on his feet and spins him round to face him.
   "What did you wanna talk about? You seemed really urgent. Are you ok? Did anything happen? Seriously are you alright?" Andy's voice is flooding out of his mouth like he can't control it.
   "Andy, really I'm fine." Jake laughs, half awkward half nervous. "I just wanted to talk to you about something. And, really, it's nothing to get worked up about!" Actually it is. They walk side by side in the direction of Jake's car. Andy still hasn't noticed Jake's black eye but his fringe is doing a pretty good job of covering it. When they get to the car Jake leans against it and looks down at his hands in order not to have to look at Andy. Not that there's anything wrong with Andy's face. Jake thinks he's beautiful.
   "Jake, seriously, what's up? You're acting differently." Andy puts his hand into Jake's, just to have it pushed away again.
   "There's no other way to put it. I'm in love with you, Andy."
   "I know."
   "But... It's not... Wait. You know?" Jake looks up at him with one eye. 
   "Of course. It's pretty obvious!" A light blush covers Jake's cheeks. Well, cheek.
   "But I can't be." The words come out as a whisper and a tear escapes Jake's eye as he looks down again. Andy cups Jake's chin with his finger and lifts his head up, so he is forced to look at him. 
   "Who told you that Jake?" As he does so, Andy's other hand pushes Jake's fringe back out his face and he sees the bruise. He gasps and covers his mouth with his hand and Jake's fringe falls back into place. 
   "Am I that ugly?" Jake says, trying (but failing) to lighten the mood.
  "Who did this to you Jake?" And shakes his head and lets his hand drop from his mouth. "Was it the same person that said you couldn't love me?" Jake looks at him.
   "It doesn't matter. I just... I really don't want to leave you and every time I'm with you I just feel like Heaven and you... You're so beautiful I never want to lose you. I've only known you four days and I've already fallen for you. God, Andy what are you doing to me!?" Jake proceeds to open the car door, sit down and rest his forehead on his hands. Getting to his knees, Andy takes both of Jake's hands and holds them in his own.
   "Tell me what happened Jake." Their eyes connect and Jake tries not to tear up again.
   "Tell you what?"
   "Tell me who did this to you." Andy lets his fingers trace lightly over the bruise. "Who did this to my beautiful Jake?"
   "It..." Jake swallows hard before giving Andy the truth. "It was Ashley."
♠ ♠ ♠
i am aware of the shitty chapter name :/
comments?
tank yaw for reading (if anyone actually reads this crap)