Status: I have just finished! I will start a new story sometime soon. Please read and comment!

POM, POM

Fantastic Luke

Ah, Luke.
Fantastic Luke.
Awesome Luke.
Great Luke.
Handsome Luke.
"Pen!" Maddy hollered in my ear.
I woke up from my daydream and realized that Maddy was saying something to me so I said,"Hmm? Oh. Totally.
"You do?"
"Yeah," I replied. I have no idea what she's talking about.
"You were daydreaming again weren't you?" she asks.
I smile sheepishly at her and tell her,"It's kind of hard not to think about Luke. Handsome, strong, cute..."
I started daydreaming again but I caught myself at it and snapped myself out of it.
"I really need to focus on what other people are saying, don't I, Maddy?" I asked her.
"No! Of course not! It's not like you zone out whenever anyone's talking, you know? Oh wait, that's what you do! Duh! Of course you need to focus on what others are saying!" Maddy replied in a sarcastic voice.
I frowned.
At that moment, the bell rang.
I didn't even get to finish my lunch because I was talking to Maddy. I decided that I was going to stuff it all down my mouth but than thought better about it.
I didn't need to have something else the Populars could make fun of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! Give me advice!