Sequel: Life Get's Better
Status: Complete

Life Is Hard

The Talk

(Still) Zacky's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and two guys talking. I opened my eyes and saw Matt and Brian on Matt's bed talking about me. So I pretended to still be asleep. "Why do you guys not believe me? I love him, with all my heart." Matt laughed. "Maybe it's because you didn't tell anyone about your feelings, not even me. I thought we were best friends. Dude it's not cool to keep things from me."

Brian got up and came over to the couch I was laying on. He knelt in front of me and brushed my bangs from my face. "Matt I love him so much I was afraid that if I told anyone he might find out and I don't want to loose him. I don't care if we're just friends I just don't want to loose him, ever." He kissed my forehead and kept stroking my cheeks.

"Brian...I really didn't know you were serious. I should have known, you don't just go around saying 'I love you' to people." I tossed around and then opened my eyes to find Brian. "Hey sleepy head." He smiled. "Hey Bri." I sat up and pulled him onto my lap. "Hmmpf. Jeez Zee." I laughed. "I just wanted to hold you and tell you how sorry I am, I should have known from the start that you liked me. Will you forgive me?" After a moment I was pulled into a hug. "Yes, Zee I love you like there's no tomorrow."
Matt left the room. I pushed Bri onto his back and straddled his hips. I leaned down and captured his lips in a kiss. He smiled and then we parted. I looked into his eyes.

Brian's POV

As we looked into each others' eyes, I could see the love in his eyes. I remember the first time I saw that in his eyes towards me. It was the first time we all got drunk together and he doesn't know, but he told me he had feelings for me, like a crush. And when we had our first kiss.

*Flash back one year ago*

We walked towards 'The Spot' in Central Park. It was Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky, Val, Michelle and I. We had alcohol and cigarettes. 'The Spot' is just an opening in the woods. Jimmy somehow managed to make a fire. I was sitting on a log drinking a beer when Zacky came over and sat on the ground, resting his head on my leg. He looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back. He looked at Michelle, she was watching us. By now Zacky has had too much to drink.

"Bri, psst Brian." I laughed. "Zacky, what?" He got up and came and sat on my lap. He moved his head so his mouth was right next to my ear. "Michelle is watching us..........and oh I remember, I have something to tell you alone." I looked at him curiously. "Okay I know somewhere we can go." We got up without anyone noticing except for Michelle. We went in to the woods near the edge of 'The Spot'. We were leaning against a tree.

"So what is it you have to tell me Zee?" He smiled gooberishly then looked down. "It's a secret." He whispered. I leaned in to him a little so I could see him better. I pulled his chin up so he'd look at me. "What kind of secret?" He frowned and tears were in his eyes. "It's bad Bri. You'll hate me for it." I frowned and rubbed his cheek I was holding. "I will never hate you, no matter what." Tears started pouring now.

"Zee baby don't cry." I wiped his tears off, and he looked up confused. "Did you just call me baby?" I blushed. "Yeah I did, does that bother you?" He smiled. "No, it makes this easier." He then leaned up and kissed me. It wasn't sloppy or rushed. It was slow and loving, just like him. He put his arms around my neck, while I put mine around his waist. After awhile I bit his lip, he gasped. I took advantage and slid my tongue in his mouth. Are tongues were fighting for dominance, when we had to break apart for air.

"Bri, I love you. I have for awhile, I know its only been one year, but I fell for you, and I fell hard. You make my day brighter and no matter what I'll always love you." I smiled. "I love you too Zee, ever since day one I knew there was something different about you." We hugged, and kissed once more before going back to the others. We saw a shadow that looked like a girl, but didn't think too much of it.

What we didn't know was it was Michelle and she heard and saw everything.

*End Flashback*

The next day I asked Zee if he remembered anything from that night, he said no he got too drunk. By now Zacky had went to get something to eat and find Matt. I heard a gasp and ran into the living room. Matt had his phone hooked to the TV and him and Zee were watching a video.

"What's this?" I asked out of curiosity. They looked at me pissed and then Zack went all teary eyed. The tears started pouring, he got up and ran. Matt punched me in the stomach. When I finally looked at the screen, I saw Zee and I leaning on a tree making out and under says 'Fags for Life'. I wonder who could and would do this?

Michelle's POV

I hit send. Now everyone has that video of Zacky and my Bri-Bri at 'The Spot'. They want to mess with me I'll mess with them. Zacky Baker ruined my life.
All of a sudden I heard a loud crash. Then someone running down the steps, then a pain in my head. I turned to see Val, who through her phone at me. "You fucking whore! Why did you do this to them, they have done nothing to you!" She was in my face by now. I hate how she thinks she's so perfect.

"Zacky took my Bri-Bri from me. He ruined it all, so I'm ruining his life." She got red and punched me square in the face, then tackled me. "You bitch, Zack never did that! He loves Brian and Brian loves him! You never loved Brian, you USED him! So don't play the innocent 'they ruined my life' trick, because I know the truth!" I couldn't see much anymore from her punching me and blood trickling in my eyes. "Leave. Them. The. Fuck. Alone!" She then got off me and went to her room, by then everything went black.

Matt's POV

I punched him and left to go outside. I sat on the front porch steps. Then I felt my pocket vibrate. I took it out, it was Val. "Hey Baby Girl." She sighed. "Hey Mattie." I laughed. "What's wrong babe?" She growled. "The bitch sent that video to everyone! I beat the shit out of her, I think I knocked her out."

Damn, I knew Val could fight, but damn. "Damn..." I heard a crash and sobs and yelling. "Val do you think you can come over I need your help bad." She chuckled. "Anything for you Ma-" There was a loud painful scream. Oh Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own Brian Haner Jr., Zacky Baker, Matt Sanders, Johnny Seward, Jimmy Sullivan or Valary&Michelle DiBennedeto.

Comment PLZ?