Sequel: Life Get's Better
Status: Complete

Life Is Hard

The Arrest

Ch. 5

Zacky's POV

The lunch bell rang and I headed to my locker. Brian had Mr. Hunter last period and goes straight to lunch. I had Mr. Watson and we were in the gym.

I headed to the restroom before I headed to the cafeteria. I was about to go in when I felt a sharp pain in my side. I tried to turn, but someone knocked me in the head. Next thing I know, everything is black.

Brian's POV

I was sitting at our table while everyone came in. Matt sat next to me on my left and Val sat infront of him. Jimmy sat on my right, and Johnny sat infront of him, the onl one not here was Zee.

I looked at Johnny and Val. "Where is Zee guys?" They shrugged their sholders. "He told me he was going to the restroom before he came here, but that was like 3 or 4 minutes ago. He should be here."

Worry bubbled in me. "I'll go look for him." Then Kanesha and Michelle came in the cafeteria all smiling and laughing and it looked like Kanesha had blood on her shirt.

I ran out and to the restroom near the gym. I saw blood droplets leading to the bathroom. I ran in and found my angel on the floor bleeding. "Zee!! Oh my god!" I ran and kneeled next to him. I shook him. "Baby get up please, I can't loose you, not now, not ever!"

He took a sharp breathe. "Bri quite being a drama queen." He tried to sit up. "OWW." I picked him up. "What's wrong?" He hissed in pain. "I was walking to the bathroom then felt a sharp pain in my side/ I went to turn around and everything went black. Baby it hurts."

I kissed his forehead. I carried him to the nurse's office. Mrs. Vitolo was a nice old lady, she knew Zacky very well from him coming in often. She gasped. "What happened?" I laid Zack on a table that was out because of physicals. She pulled his shirt up, there was a stab wound on him.

"Zacky what happened?" He sighed. "I was walking to the restroom before...." I walked off to text the guys.

To: Matt
Hey found Z he was stabbed, go get Bitch and Hoe.
Hoe had blood on her shirt.
*Zee's my Baby*

Bitch is Michelle and Hoe is Kanesha. I went back into the room. "Zacky, you're gonna have to get stitches. I'll get an ambulance to come pick you up, I'll have Mr. Saki call your brother." Zee's parents moved to Alaska and he now lives with his brother Matt, his wife Rachelle, and their daughter Giana.

"Can I go with him?" Mrs. V smiled. "Of course Brian sweetie." I walked to the front office and called my dad. "Hello?" I frowned, I was scared but had to do it. "Hey dad, I need to talk to you real quickly. So, I have a confession, I'm bi. I love Zacky, and now we're dating." I heard a long pause and then my step mom squeal.

"Son I'm glad you told me, I'll love you no matter what, and Suzy is very excited." That went better than I thought. "Well now here's the bad thing, Zee got stabbed by someone and is going to the hospital and I'm going with him, is that okay?" I heard Suzy get on the phone. "Of course sweetie, take care of him, and tell him we love him and hope he gets better." "Okay thanks, love you guys." I hung up.

I heard the ambulance and then a paramedic came in with a stretcher. He came back out with Zee on it. I ran to him and held his hand. We got to the amulance. The paramedic looked at me weirdly. "Kid you can't come." I glared at him. "I'm his boyfriend, I can and I will come." The paramedic whose name tag said Mikey smiled. "Okay then. I'm sorry I didn't know. It's nice to see others who care about their boyfriends too."

I got in and raised my eyebrow in questioning. "My boyfriend is a doctor at the hospital, his name's Frank. I'm Mikey by the way." I smiled. "I'm Brian and this is Zacky." He smiled. We just drove the rest of the way in silence aside from the sirens.

Matt's POV (Before the text)

I wonder where Zack is. I saw Kanesha and Michelle walk in after Brian ran out to look for Zack. Kanesha had something red on her shirt. Just then I looked at Val. "I don't understand why Zack isn't here." She frowned. "Well let's hope nothing bad happened." Then I got a text from Brian.

From: Brian
Hey found Z he was stabbed, go get Bitch and Hoe.
Hoe had blood on her shirt.
*Zee's my Baby*

I gasped. "Val Zack was stabbed and I think the red on Kanesha's shirt is blood, Brian says it's blood and for us to go them." Val got pissed, you can tell. She jumped up from her seat and so did I. We went over to where they were sitting. Val grabbed Michelle and I grabbed Kanesha. The world's worst cousin ever.

They started yelling. "What the hell!" Val punched Michelle. "Shut up Bitch." Jimmy and Johnny followed us to the office. The police were there. Mr. Saki looked at us. "Yes?" "I got a message from Brian saying Zacky was stabbed and well Kanesha here has blood on her shirt, and since they want revenge on Zack then I think you should check the camera's footage and see the proof that they stabbed Zack."

Mr. Saki went over to his computer and looked through the footage. He gasped. He pushed the screen around so we all could see it. It showed Kanesha stabbing Zackand Michelle hitiing him in the head, then them dragging him in the bathroom.

The police officers cuffed them and drove them down to the station. I texted Brian.

To: Brian
Hoe and Bitch were arrested and took to the station, how is Z?
^Mattiekins^

I groaned. "Val quite changing my signature." She smiled. "No can do Mattiekins." I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Brian
He had to get stitches and is fine, his bro is at work so Suzy is picking us up.
*Zee's my baby*

"Thank god. Zack just had to get stitches." Everyone sighed. The bell then rang. "Let's go." We all walked out of the office. We then walked out of the school. Today we are skipping the rest of our classes. We all got in my car. and I drove us to Brian's house.

Zacky's POV

Suzy picked us up. She fussed around me and was so mothering. She was like my mother. Mine moved, never cared. She is so nice and beautiful. No wonder Brian's dad married her.

We finally got up to Brian's room. I laid down on his bed. He came over to me and hugged me from behind. "I love you baby boy." I smiled. "I love you too Bri." Then there was a knock. "Come in." All the sudden the bed was filled with Bri, Val, Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, and me. "So how was lunch?" They all laughed. Matt had some blood on him. "Umm Matt you have blood on you."

He looked down at his Guns N' Roses shirt. "Damn." I laughed. "Suzy?" I knew she wasn't too far from the room. She popped her head in. "Yeah?" I sat up slowly. "Can you wash mine and Matt's shirts? They have blood on them." She smiled. "Sure. Hand them here." Matt took his off and handed it to her. Brian helped me slowly take mine off, then handed it to Suzy. "Thanks." She smiled. "Anytime. Do you guys want anything to eat?" We all laughed. "Yes, please." She left the room.

Brian got up and got two shirts from his dresser, he threw one to Matt and helped me put one on. For awhile we all just talked about why Kanesha and Michelle would do that to me. Then Val's cell phone started ringing. She answered it.

"Hello?" "Yeah, I know." "Yes, I turned her in." "She helped stab my best friend." "No, we saw the video." "Yes, she sent that to everyone." "Okay, love you too." She then shut her phone. "That was my mom. Chelle told them I helped Kanesha and that I made that video of Zacky and Brian. This is why, I'm buying new clothes, skinny jeans and band tees only. It just happened we wore the same thing today. I'm dying my hair back to blonde too. I'm sick of people thinking we look alike."

I laughed. Then a pain shot through me. "oww." Something wasn't right. My side was red and blotchy, my throat felt like it was closing. "Guys....Can't...Breath." Brian panicked and picked me up and took me down stairs. "Suzy!" She cam erunning over. "Oh my god. Zacky, I think you're having an allergic reaction to something, what are you allergic to?" I tried to reply. "Flowers, like calli lilies, and alot others." Then for the secong time that day everything went blank.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own Suzy Haner, Brian Haner Sr&Jr., Zacky Baker, Matt Baker, Matt Sanders, Johnny Seward, Jimmy Sullivan or Valary&Michelle DiBennedeto.

Comments Please?

And Kanesha is a girl from my school, one of my friends. So she owns herself.

And I made up Rachelle and Giana And in this Matt is older than Zacky.