Sequel: Artificial Smile.
Status: Complete.

Shouting Under My Breath.

You can be everything I need

Image

Sparrow laid in her bed with Dan next to her trying to hold back from giggling. They stared into each others eyes holding back their giggles to the best of their ability. They were both pretty sure that Alice and Travis were having drunk sex in the living room.

“So we need to figure out how were going to sneak out of here.” Sparrow said sitting up. “It’s not like we can walk straight through the living room.”

“Well technically I’m the only one that needs to sneak out. You could walk through the living room no problem.” Dan said sitting up. “I’m going to pass on walking in on them, and without me you have no way home.” She laughed very lightly. “Unless you want to walk home.”

“Yeah let’s try to figure out a way for both of us to sneak out.” Dan said standing up and picked his pants off the ground. “I think we can go out your window.” He said walking over to the window and opening it.

“We can?” She asked unsure of the idea of crawling out her window.

“You make it sound like I’m completely mental.” Dan quietly laughed pulling the screen off. The two of them quickly got dressed.

“Are you sure this is safe?” She said as he climbed out the window slowly.

“Yes its safe I promise I wouldn’t let anything happen to you.” He said as he stood below the window ready to catch her.

She crawled down slowly landing in Dan’s arms. He lightly pressed his lips to her cheek before he sat her down. “I love you.” He whispered in her ear.

“I love you too.” She whispered back as he laced his fingers with her before the two of the practically ran to her car.

“So where are we going?” She asked crawling into the driver’s seat.

“Why don’t we go to the beach love?” He asked shutting the car door.

“You aware it’s like ten o’clock at night and most beaches have closing times?” She asked as she started driving.

“Most. You must know one that doesn’t close.” He said giving her a smiling.

“Yeah Sunset Beach doesn’t close.” She said as he laced his fingers with hers.

“So Sunset beach it is.” He smiled.
They drove lightly listening to the radio and smiling. They held hands the whole way there.

“So are we just going to walk on the beach or go in the water?” Sparrow asked getting out of the car. “I wanted to go in the water love.” He said unbutton his shirt.

“Of course you did.” She said pulling her tank top off leaving her in her bra. “Were not skinny dipping are we?” She asked not really sure what his response was going to.

“I didn’t plan on it, but if you want to I good with that.” He said as he unbuttoned his pants with a smile on his face.

“I’m going to stay in my bra and underwear.” She said shoving her shorts down.

She laid on her bed wearing his shirt with her cell phone attached to her ear and Gossip Girl playing on the TV in front of her. “So your still team Blair and Chuck?” She asked laughing lightly.

“Fuck yeah. I don’t understand how you’re team Blair and Nate.” Dan’s accent echoed through the phone.

“You just like Chuck because he’s the bad boy of the show.” Her sweet laugh made him miss her even more.

“Yes I do.”

“I miss you so much.” She said trying not to cry.

“Feel like I’m going mental without you.” She felt like she could hear his whisper right in her ear and his hands on her hips.

“I know the feeling.” She said pushing her red hair behind her ear.

“How long have you been gone?”

“Twenty-two day.” She said simply as a tear escaped her blue eyes.

“Twenty-two days too long.”


The two of them took off running towards the water. Dan ran in with no hesitation. Sparrow on the other hand stopped right before the water.

“Come in love the water is proper nice.” He said running his fingers through his bleached wet hair.

“Ok.” She said slowly walking into the water. She felt her body get the chills as she got about waist deep. She felt slightly warmer when Dan wrapped his arms around her pulling her into his chest.

“You know that you make me do crazy things right?” She said staring into his blue eyes. “I know I do.” He said before pressing his lips to hers with force as a small wave hit them moving them slightly.

“What’s life without a little adventure?” He said pulling away smiling.

“Boring.” She said as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She looked deeply into his eyes as she ran her fingers through his hair. With her lips just barely touching his lips she whispered. “Kiss me.” It took him no time to respond.

”I can’t believe you and Dan have phone dates while watching Gossip Girl.” Alice said sitting on the couch next to her.

“There fun.” Sparrow said crossing her legs.

“So are you to any good at phone sex?” Alice asked.

“I’m not talking about this with you.” Sparrow said getting up.

“Come on, it’s just a yes or no question.”

“I plead the fifth.” Sparrow said walking down the hall. She walked into her room, and picked up her phone and dialed Dan’s number.

He picked up on the fourth ring. “Hey love. I can’t talk I’m sorry I have band practice.”

“Ok I guess I’ll talk to you later.” That’s when things started going downhill.


“So do you think Josh will kill us if we go to your place tonight?” Sparrow asked pulling her shirt on.

“I think he’ll have to deal or we just can’t shag tonight.” Dan said pulling on his jeans.

“I think you’ll be fine if we just sleep tonight.” Sparrow laughed.

“I guess I’ll suffer.”

“What a tough life you have rock star.” She said shoving his shoulder.

“The toughest.” He laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title and lyrics from Jealous Mind Think Alike
I saw Mayday Parade and We The Kings on Saturday. It was amazing show, I had so much fun. Literally if you were in a band and you have heard of any of the bands that were playing you were there.
* I know this chapter is short but I like it.
* So I have finished writing this story completely, but don't worry there is still like 6 more chapters for me to post. I'm also working on a new Dan story I'm going to post after I finish posting this story. As you can tell my love for Dan Flint hasn't died. haha.
* I want to thank dzsinidzsoni and As Above_So Below for commenting. It means the world to me when you give me your feedback.