Sequel: Artificial Smile.
Status: Complete.

Shouting Under My Breath.

With you by my side, that look in your eyes

Image

Ever since her fight with Nate she had been spending every waking moment pretty much with Dan. They didn’t do much, but lie around in bed all day. They didn’t necessarily have sex all the time a lot of the time they would just lie around wrapped around in each others arms.

Sparrow had her head rested on Dan’s chest as he aimlessly played with a lock of her red hair. Sparrow was lightly tapping her fingers on Dan’s stomach.

“I’m impressed with the beat you have going there.” He said.

“I spend quite a bit of time with someone who is great with rhythm.” He laughed.

“Was that a sexual comment?” He joked.

“I said you were great with rhythm, as in you are great at playing the drums. You are the one who took it all sexual.” She laughed sitting up.

“I’m going to say I’m pretty good at both of them.” He said before lightly pressing his lips to hers.

“You’re the best at both.” She said pulling a way a second before deepening the kiss. She knotted her hands in his bleached hair as she straddled his hips. She instinctively rolled her hips into his as she kissed.

They walked into with their hands tightly laced together. They decided that they were going to watch a movie.

“So before we watch a movie why don’t we play a game?” She said sitting down on the couch.

“What type of game are we talking about?” He asked sitting next to her on the couch. He had absolutely no clue where she was going with this.

“I was thinking truth or dare.” She said giving him a wicked dare.
“Ok let’s play. Which one of us starts?” He asked.

“Dan Flint truth or dare?” She said giving him a wicked grin.

“I’m going to say truth.” He said taking the safe route. He wasn’t sure what type of dare she would give him so he took the easy one.

“What your favorite thing about my body.” She asked expecting him to say her boobs or her ass like every other guy would.

“Your smile.” He said out of left field. “Are you serious?” She asked giving him a confused look. “Yeah. I love your smile.”

“You could have acceptably said my boobs or my ass and I wouldn’t have given you shit and you decided to say my smile?”

“I really like your smile.” He laughed.

“I would say you were just trying to get into my pants, but you’ve already been them quite a bit.” She laughed.

“Fine Sparrow Asher what is your body part on me.”

“I really like your eyes, but I’m definitely going to say your stomach.” He laughed as she reached over and lifted up his shirt.

“And why do you like my stomach so much?” He asked mess with her.

“Because when I see you shirtless it makes me want to do dirty things to you.” She laughed.

“Is that what me being shirtless does to you?”

“Yes.” The second that one word left her lips he took his shirt off as quickly as possible. “Somebody wants to get lucky.” She said before pressing her lips to his.


The two of them walked into the living room to find all the guys playing Xbox. All of them were lost in the game as Sparrow and Dan walked into the kitchen. “So what are you hungry for love?” Dan asked her opening the fridge up.

“I don’t know just something easy sounds good to me.” He said sitting up on the counter. “How about I make us some mac and cheese?” He asked pulling a box out of the cupboard.

“Are you going to cook for me?” She asked giving him a smile.

“Either I feed us or we’re going to go hungry.” He said walking over to her and standing between her legs.

“Please feed us.” She said before pressing her lips to his. Dan gripped her hips as he deepened the kiss.

“Can you two please not shag in the kitchen?” Josh said walking over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

“Sorry.” Sparrow laughed pulling away from Dan.

“Can you please have your little slumber party at Sparrow’s house tonight?” I would like to have my bed back.” Josh said walking into the living room again. “I see we’re not wanted here tonight.” She laughed pressing her lips to his forehead.

The two of them ate dinner and decided to go over to Sparrow’s house. Sparrow made sure that Alice was going to be at Travis’s for the night. She didn’t want to have to worry about Alice freaking out about the fact that she was having sex with Dan when she was still with Nate.

She sat on her bed staring blankly at the wall as tears streamed down her cheeks. She had done nothing but pretty much cried all day. Her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head and she was wearing his striped shirt.

“Sparrow are you okay?” Alice said walking into Sparrow’s room.

“No.” She said crying.

“Hey it’s okay.” She said walking over and sitting next to her on the bed. “I was stupid to think this would last. I don’t even remember the last time I heard his voice. God I can just picture some slut fucking him.” He said closing her eyes as she wiped the tears on her cheeks.

“I highly doubt he’s fucking some slut.” Alice said defending a guy she had never met. She had heard what a great guy he was from Sparrow, and from every thing she had told her nothing led her to believe he would sleep with random girls.

“Honey I think it’s time you move on.” Alice said rubbing her back.

“I don’t know. I love him, and I’m pretty sure I lost him.”

“Everything’s going to be fine.”

“We should have just ended things in England.” She lying down and curling up into a ball.


The two of them laid on the couch for about two hours watching Gossip Girl before they started making out. There was no such thing as innocent making out with the two of them anymore. Things would start out innocent then get heated real quick.

Dan picked Sparrow up bridal style and carried her to her with his lips kissing her should.

Things moved pretty quickly and before they knew it Sparrow was naked on top of Dan. They were in the middle when Sparrow heard the front door open, and Alice giggle.

“Fuck.” She said softly hoping of Dan and grabbing all there clothes of the ground and tossing them on the ground, and running over to the door and locking it.

“Get in the closet now!” She said shoving his clothes at him. He didn’t say anything as he got his boxer-briefs on as quickly as possible before running to the closet.

Sparrow quickly pulled on her shorts not even bothering to put on her underwear. She also threw her shirt on without a bra. She quickly unlocked the door, and he jumped on her bed trying to calm herself down before Alice got to the door.

“Sparrow baby, me and Travis are sleeping here.” A drunk Alice said walking into Sparrow’s room.

“Ok sleep tight.” She smiled. The second he heard Alice’s door shut she walked over to the closet to find Dan with a worried expression on his face.

“That was close.” He said getting out of the closet.

“Oh look you came out of the closet. It was about time.” She joked.

“Why the fuck does everyone think I’m gay.” He said annoyed.

“No need to get butt hurt I know you’re not gay. You are way too good in bed to be gay.” She laughed at his unamused look before pressing her lips to his.

“You better know I’m not gay.” He said pulling away.

“I know you’re not.” She laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title and picture lyrics from Save It For The Bedroom
* So I saw You Me At Six on Sunday and Tuesday. They put on the greatest show. I had soooooo much fun. On Tuesday Dan Flint stood right behind me all of We Are The Ocean. It was pretty awesome.
* What do you guys think about this chapter? I personally like this chapter. (:
*You guys should all enter my writing contest. It's based on song lyrics. I would love to see some You Me At Six and DAN FLINT stories.
* I want to thank Laggg & Underdog425 for commenting.