I'm Not Saying That I'm Not Breaking Some Hearts Tonight

I Just Need To Be Loved

Gerard was sitting at the kitchen table; his face was on the cold granite. Kaitlin walked in and stopped in her tracks at the sight of him. His face was paler than usual and his eyes were red and puffy, it was obvious he had been crying. The house reeked of beer.

“Gerard,” she walked towards him. He thought she was going to ask if Mikey was home. “Have you been drinking? Is everything okay?”

“I haven’t been drinking,” Kaitlin brushed his hair out of his eyes. “I’m okay.”

“Gerard, the place stinks.” She walked over to the kitchen window above the sink to open the window. Three six-packs of beer were in the sink, they were still in the plastic rings.

“I emptied out the six-packs because I would have drunk them,” he replied, he sounded so sad.

“Do you want to talk about it?” she asked. She walked in front of him again and looked at him. He shrugged.

“Nothing to talk about.” That was such a lie, but he spoke before she could speak. “What about you? You’ve been crying, you’re make-up is all smudged.”

“Oh, yeah well, nothing to talk about,” she said with a half smile.

“I’m guessing Mikey’s not home.” Gerard seriously wanted to yell at her.

“Nope,” he replied; he didn’t bother making up an excuse as to where he was. She bit her lip; she looked like she was going to cry. Gerard stood up and lifted his hands.

“Hug?” he asked. She nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist. She started crying onto his shoulder. “Don’t,” he whispered. They broke apart, but were still standing really close together.

“I’m so stupid.” Gerard shook his head and wiped a tear off of her cheek, her lip stopped trembling. There faces were inches apart and Gerard kissed her. He couldn’t help himself. After several seconds, Kaitlin relaxed and kissed him back. She ran her fingers through the ends of his hair. Gerard deepened the kiss but Kaitlin broke it.

“I—I’m—sorry. I shouldn’t have done that,” stammered Gerard.

“No, it’s okay,” said Kaitlin, she was practically whispering. She looked at him for several seconds, they just stood there. For a second Gerard thought she was going to kiss him again. “I should go,” she said. He said shouted Bye when she was out the door; she just waved, not turning to look at him, not saying a word.

************************************************************************

Mikey knocked on Jenna’s apartment door. She opened it and was surprised to see him. They couldn’t have sex, she had an STD for crying out loud, was he really that horny?

“Hey,” he said.

“Hi,” she said smiling. “Everything okay?” she asked. He nodded and asked to come in. She said of course and he kissed her on the cheek as he entered.

“Hi,” he said as they awkwardly stood in her apartment.

“Hey,” she said, he grinned.

“Can we talk?” he asked. She nodded slowly.

“Sure,” she said, as she walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch; he followed and sat down next to her.

“I’m breaking up with Kaitlin,” he said. ‘About fucking time’ she thought. She was thrilled but what was she suppose to say to that?

“I’m sorry…” she said, even though she was far from it. He shook his head and kissed her gently on the lips.

“Want to go to the movie?” he asked.

“Like a date?” she asked nervously, she didn’t want to mess this up.

“Yeah,” he said nodding, “like a date.” They went to the movies, and it was probably the worst movie Mikey had ever seen. After the movies they grabbed a bit to eat at a near by pizzeria. The movie was terrible and the pizza was stale from sitting out all day, but Mikey couldn’t remember the last time he had ever been so happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
!@#$%^&*( i know its intense, but dont worry it gets WAY better =)
next chapterrrrr. yeah it's gonna be insaneee.
Comment and i will seriously love you foreverrrrr :]