I'm Not Saying That I'm Not Breaking Some Hearts Tonight

I Have Loved You From The Start

Gerard stormed into the house and Mikey was shoving his tongue down some girl’s throat. They broke apart and she giggled. Gerard recognized that annoying fake giggle. It was Jenna. She was possible the world’s worst girlfriend—no, she was defiantly the world’s worst girlfriend. Her and Mikey use to date, and they used to get into huge fights. Not just stupid arguments like Mikey and Kaitlin had. They would scream and slam doors, it was not pretty. One time she threw a dictionary at his head. He would have needed stitches if it hit him but she missed and broke a window. Other than that, she was a slut. She’d hit on Frank all the time and it would be really awkward. Gerard and Jenna rarely saw eye-to-eye on anything but Gerard would bite his tongue because she was Mikey’s girlfriend.

“Sup brother,” said Mikey. Jenna turned and gave a small smile. Gerard mumbled nothing in particular and gave a short wave. “Where were you last night?” asked Mikey.

Gerard stammered for an excuse as a wide grin appeared on Mikey’s face.

“Someone got laid last night!” he shouted.

“Wha? Uh yeah sure,” said Gerard. Gerard walked over and took a bit out of Mikey’s toast.

“Was she good?” he said smiling, Jenna rolled her eyes.

“Uhm,” stammered Gerard. Fuck it, he thought. “Yeah, she was amazing.”

“Aha, that’s my brother. Hot?”

“Mhhm, so fucking hot.” He felt a tinge of guilt in his stomach. “Well, she wasn’t that hot.”

“So modest,” said Mikey rolling his eyes as he walked to the stove to check on the scrambled eggs. Gerard had to do a double take. Since when the fuck does Mikey cook? He looked at Jenna who was taking a sip of orange juice. Mikey now was humming. What was with him?

“You feeling alright, bud?” asked Gerard.

“I’m just dandy,” he said. Mikey brought the food over to the table and pecked Gerard on the cheek. “Life is just fucking grand,” he said with a smile, “Ain’t it brother?”

“More or less,” mumbled Gerard.

“You’re so weird,” said Jenna smiling, Mikey kissed her on the lips.

“So, correct me if I’m wrong,” said Mikey through a mouthful of food, “but I’m pretty sure it’s someone’s 31st birthday this Wednesday.” Gerard groaned.

“Don’t do anything, seriously, I just want to be left alone, okay?”

“Well aren’t we Mr. Cheery.” Gerard spoke under his breathe and stormed up stairs.

“So what are you doing for his birthday?” asked Jenna, taking a bit out of her scrambled eggs.

Mikey shrugged, “Maybe just the guys will go to Hooters or something; he’s being a depressed little shit. He’s a boob guy, so it’ll make him happy.” Jenna laughed.

“Way to much information,” she said with a smile. Mikey leaned over and placed a kiss on her lips.

“Do you know how much I love you?” he asked in whispered. Jenna kissed him again, this time the kiss was much deeper. They broke apart.

“Yeah, and I love you too,” she said smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upstairs, Gerard plopped unto his bed with a sigh. He reached over into his night stand and pulled out an ashtray, a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He light a smoke and just laid there. For one night he was actually happy. He hadn’t been happy in god knows how long. For a few hours he thought everything was going to be okay, but now he was right back to where he started. Maybe even worse off. He finished his cigarette. Where was he going to go from here? He could really just move on and forget about Kaitlin? He couldn’t. Would she ever come around? Or would he end up alone for the rest of his life. Ugh, and his birthday. He really didn’t want to deal with that. He could hear Jenna’s laughter from the kitchen and he shoved a pillow over his head. Next came Mikey’s deep laugh, Gerard groaned. This was seriously going to be on of the world’s worst birthdays. Next he heard foot steps running upstairs and a door slam, he could bet it was Mikey’s bedroom door. He knew what he was going to do for his birthday. For his birthday, Gerard was moving out.
♠ ♠ ♠
fillerrrr =) just setting up for the next chapter.
commentsssss would be FANTASTIC.
sorry this one was short
woo, imma write a special chapter for gerard's bday
and its going to be REALLY long. so yeah, cheerss