‹ Prequel: One Last Kiss
Status: Finished

I Must Be Dreaming

Love and Death

The look on his face was one of complete shock and a smile formed on my face again. “Shea” I laughed slightly “Yeah it’s me, it’s a complicated story, but I need to talk to you all” I said. He nodded but didn’t move. I blinked and he slowly reached up to touch me but froze about 2 inches from my cheek. I moved my hand up and touched his hand. “I’m not gonna break, not anymore at least” I said. His body relaxed a bit and before I knew it he pulled me to him and slammed his lips into mine. I tangled my hands in his hair and pulled him closer to me.

When we pulled away and I smiled “Am I dreaming?” I smiled “Edward, you’re a vampire, you don’t sleep. But no, your not dreaming” he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room quickly. They all looked at me shocked and I rolled my eyes “Oh come on! Is it really that shocking? You are vampires and shape shifters. God” I said Paul ran over to me and lifted me up causing me to laugh.

“But we saw you die” Paul set me down and I looked over to see Rose and I nodded. “I did die.” I said. “Angelus Tenebrarum” Carlisle said turning my attention to him. I nodded “But you are supposed to be a myth, a legend.” He said. “Your one to talk man” he smiled “What does that mean?” I looked over at Jake “It means-“ I was cut off by Edward “Angel of Darkness” I nodded and walked over to him “What can I say, even in death I needed you.” He moved his hand to my cheek and I smiled slightly before it dropped.

I turned back around and Edward pulled me against his chest, almost like if he let me go, I’d disappear. “I’m here to warn you” I said. “For what Shea?” Rose said. I smiled and ran over and hugged her. She literally froze for a moment before tightly wrapping her arms around me. “I missed you too Rose” she laughed slightly and we pulled away and I was pulled into a hug from Emmett, then Alice, Then Jasper, Then Esme, Then Carlisle, then Paul, Jake, Sam, Embry, Jared, Quil, Leah and Seth.

“Ok, now that hugs are out of the way…” Carlisle said. “Wait there is one more thing” Edward said. I turned around to look at him and he leaned down and kissed me. I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek. He wasn’t cold to me anymore, almost the same temperature. When we pulled away a smile formed on my face “Anyways, I’m here to warn you. The Volturi, they are planning to attack you. All of you” I said.

“We can’t win against them” Carlisle said. I smiled “Well, actually, you have a bit of assistance on your side. They don’t even know I exist, I’m a myth remember” I said. He smiled and I pulled away from Edward and blinked “Shea you ok?” I looked at him and nodded. “Yeah, just…” then everything went black.

When I woke up I was in a bed. I looked around to recognize it as Edward’s room. I slowly stood up and looked around. I saw my hat next to a picture of the two of us and smiled. I slipped my hat on my head. This was always my favorite hat. I looked down at my clothes. This wasn’t going to work. I needed to change.

“You know, for the past year, I felt like even death was better then living with out you” I looked over to see Edward leaning against the door frame. “I know, I watched you” I said. He walked over to me and I ran my finger down his face. “I watched you from the moment I died Edward. I’ve seen you at your lowest. But the thing is, now, I can’t die. You can’t lose me again. And I can’t lose you” I said.

A smile formed on his face and I leaned up and slammed my lips into his. His arms wrapped tightly around me and I tangled my hands in his hair. I had missed him so much. Not being able to touch him or feel him. His arms tightened around me more and he suddenly pulled away. “I don’t want to hurt you” I smiled “You can’t. Trust me” he smiled and before he could kiss me again Carlisle walked in. “Shea, we have been talking. We want you to stay with us, we will adopt you, well I’ll make a birth certificate at the hospital” I smiled

“See I was hoping you’d say that” I said. He looked at me confused and I pulled a piece of paper out of my shoe. “I had no pockets, sorry” he laughed and unfolded it. “Shea-Lynn Martin. Born March 21.” I smiled “I came prepared” I said. he laughed before walking out. “It’s almost like you never…” Edward stopped himself “Almost like I never died?” I asked. He looked down and I smiled and moved in his line of vision. “I never did, I was always in your heart” I said. He smiled and I froze.

“Shea? You ok?” My eyes darted over to the window before I took off and jumped out it. I landed gracefully on the ground and started running. “Shea!” I ignored him and continued running. I caught sight of the vampire and pushed myself faster before I knocked him to the ground.

Just like some Vampires have gifts I do as well. I got the speed, I’m not breakable anymore, I can control water and fire and I can make someone tell me what I want to know. Awesome I know. “Who are you?” I asked. “Why do you care?” I rolled my eyes and slammed my hand on his throat and his eyes widened as my hand heated up. Fire Power! Literally. “Ok, since you don’t want to say who you are, who sent you?” I asked he glared at me and then his eyes widened as my eyes turned black. Perk of the Darkness park of my name. “Who. Sent. You?” I asked, “The Volturi” he said. “Shea?” I looked over to see the wolves and Cullen’s. Edward looked at me shocked and I turned back at the vampire. “Why did they send you” it wasn’t a question.

“They wanted to see if the Cullen’s had any extra protection” I smirked ad tightened my hand on his throat as my hand heated up. “Well, it’s a pity you won’t be able to tell them huh” I said. his eyes widened. I smirked and let him go before Paul, in wolf form, attacked him. Woo Team Work.

“Shea” I looked over at Edward and blinked. “Yeah?” he slowly walked over to me and gently grabbed my hand. “That…WAS AWESOME!” I laughed at Emmett’s comment and looked down. It never did feel right, these powers, or gifts, it was more of a curse. My body tends to react by it’s self when there is danger. Half the time I can’t control it. And the scares me.

“Edward’s arms tightened around me and I looked up at him. “Sorry” he smiled “I think I know something that will help” I looked at him confused and he grabbed my hand and pulled me threw the woods.

We came across a lake, and I instantly recognized it. a small smile formed on my face and I ran down to the water and pulled my jewelry and shoes off and walked in the water. Edward walked in next to me and I smiled before sinking under the water. I felt my body relax and Edward popped up next to me. I smiled and he pulled my body against his. I leaned up and kissed him.

The only bad thing, I lied, when I told him I couldn’t die. Because I can. But right now, I just wanted to be with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so it's a little weird i know. But i promise it will get better. But for now, i have school.