‹ Prequel: One Last Kiss
Status: Finished

I Must Be Dreaming

It GIrl

I stood over the area in the woods. The one I died at. I knelt down and lifted up a handful of dirt. Memories flashed in my head and they literally made me flinch. I looked down at the soil, it was literally like it turned into blood. My blood. The soil automatically dropped out of my hand and my head went all woozy. I knew this would happen. After being dead for a year to being partially human again, it was weird. But I liked it. It meant I got to be with Edward.

Currently the Cullen’s were hunting and the Wolves were patrolling. I other then being here was waiting. There was a reason I was here. And that was it. I thought as a shadow over took mine. I turned around to see a man. Well, shifter man. “Shea?” I nodded He knelt down and I smiled slightly, that was pretty weird but ok. “Anything you need, we are here to serve” I nodded.

Being an Angel of Darkness, you had a lot of connections. This was just one of them. “What is your name?” I asked. He looked up at me and I motioned for him to stand up. “Ron” I smiled. “Where is your pack Ron?” I asked. Suddenly about 12 guys walked over. “Wicked” they laughed and I smiled. “So you are shifters, One specific thing or…” “We can go to just about anything” Rom said. I nodded and a girl walked over. “I’m Sam” I smiled “Shea” she nodded

“Ok follow me” I said. They all shifted and I looked at them, Ron was a black bear, Sam was a Panther, and the others where either wolves or bears. “That’s wicked” I said before running toward the reservation. I got to the border line and waited. It didn’t take long for the wolves to appear. “Relax puppies, I brought them here. Now, can everyone shift back please?” I asked. They all went their separate ways and the first one back to me was Sam. She smiled slightly.

“So Angel of Darkness, your evil. Do they know?” I shook my head. “No, and it’s more of a choice. But once you fall from grace you are classified as Evil, no matter the reason you do it” I said. She nodded slightly and Paul ran over and lifted me up causing me to laugh. Once he set me down he looked at Sam and his eyes widened along with hers. “See I’m even more awesome then I thought I was. Paul this is Sam, Sam this is Paul. Soul Mate meet Soul Mate” I said.

Everyone else emerged and I snapped my hands in front of their faces and shoved Paul out of my way and closer to Sam. “Ok, you are all here because the Volturi have the numbers over us. Trust me. but we will have the advantage, if you can work together.” I said. Paul looked at Sam and my head looked at the other Sam. “Damn it. We have to Sam’s boy and Girl. Ok Sam is still Sam and Miss Sam with be Sammie. Cause I will get confused” I said. She nodded and I looked at Sam. “Can you work with them?” I asked. He looked at Ron and Nodded at the same time as Ron. “Ok, I have something to do, so work together you guys. If you don’t…we all die” I said. They all looked at me and I nodded “Yeah, the Volturi are taking out their biggest threats. Starting with the Cullen’s” I said.

I turned around and walked away. Once I was far enough I started running. I got back to the Cullen’s house at the same time as them and I was breathing heavily. I may have the speed, but I do not have the lung power AT ALL. “I feel….like i…ran a…freaking Marathon” I said. Emmett laughed and I splashed him with water. He looked at me and I my eyes widened before I hid behind Edward.

“What Shea, can’t protect yourself?” Emmett said now holding a water gun. I laughed slightly and moved my hand so the water from his gun hit him in the face and laughed. I jumped onto Edward’s back and he held my legs as I looked at Emmett, who was now soaking wet. I jumped off Edward’s back and walked over to Emmett. “You ok little buddy” he playfully glared at me and I smiled until he literally tackled me to the ground.

I glared and wrapped my arms around his neck and knocked him over so I was on top. He looked at me and I smirked “How do you like me now?” I stood up he slowly followed and the look on his face made my eyes widened. Now is the time I needed to hid behind Edward.

“Holy shit!” I blinked slightly and realized I was behind Edward. “Wow, your faster then I remember” I said. He turned around and looked at me shocked. “Shea, I didn’t move, you did. You kinda like disappeared” I blinked. “Say what?” I looked to see Emmett across the room. “I did this?” Edward nodded I shrugged. “I’ve only been alive for like 48 hours, I don’t know everything I’m capable of yet.” I said. The door opened and we looked over to see Ron and Sam walk threw the door.

“Who are they?” Emmett asked motioning towards Ron’s pack. “They are shifters, like us” Sam said. Paul walked in with his arm around Sammie’s shoulder “Oh come on I leave you alone for like an hour and Bam you are together! See I always told you I was awesome!” Paul nodded and I smiled time to test out a new power. Last time all I did was think where I wanted to go, so if I think I want to be behind Paul…

“What the fuck was that?!” I opened my eyes to see I was behind Paul. Hey I was getting the hang of this pretty quickly. “Boo!” Paul jumped and let out a girly scream. I was on the ground…from laughing so hard. Paul looked down at me and I laughed harder at his face. “oh….god….that was so funny!” I said. He glared at me before lifting me up.

When I composed myself I looked around at everyone as they drifted into their own conversations. My eyes landed on Edward who was talking to Carlisle. I don’t think I could survive living without him. And how would he take it when he found out that there was a small chance I’d be able to stay. And for a moment I slipped up. And Edward heard what I was thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Snap! Oh Snap! -- Stephanie