‹ Prequel: One Last Kiss
Status: Finished

I Must Be Dreaming

Nothing

I felt arms wrap around me tightly. I looked in the mirror to see Edward and smiled slightly. It had been two weeks. But tomorrow, that was the big day. Not the wedding. The battle. And it was all that was going threw my head. What if someone got hurt? “Nobody will get hurt” I smiled slightly “I’ve always hated that.” I said. He laughed but it died down quickly. “Guys we are going hunting, be back in a few hours!” I blinked slightly but ignored it.

Edward pulled me out of the bathroom and into his room. I sat down on the bed. “So, shouldn’t you be hunting too?” I asked. He shrugged. There is something I want to do” I nodded and he leaned over and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. When we pulled away I smiled slightly. “Tomorrow, I won’t let anything happen to you, I promise” I smiled slightly. “We both know, you can’t do that. It’s already planned.” I said. He shook his head “I won’t lose you. Not again.” I smiled slightly and grabbed his hand before running downstairs and into the kitchen.

“What are you doing?” he asked as I grabbed a knife out of the drawer. I ran the blade over my wrist and his eyes widened. “It will help you” I said. He shook his head. “I won’t be able to stop” I rolled my eyes “Haven’t we gone threw this before. Trust yourself Edward” he shook his head and I pulled him over to me and held my wrist up to his mouth. “Just do it.” I said. He looked at me and I sent him a reassuring smile.

He slowly leaned down and put his lips over my wrist. It felt kinda like giving blood. I did that once, it’s kind of like getting high, but it’s legal and free. When he pulled away I smiled slightly and he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my wrist. “See, trust yourself.” I said. He smiled slightly and I heard a crack of thunder and jumped slightly. So much actually that I landed in Edward’s arms.

He smiled down at me and I rolled my eyes and pulled away “It freaked me out ok” he laughed and it started raining. I smiled and ran out into the rain. “I was more playing with the rain then playing in it. Shaping it into random shapes and moving it. It was pretty fun. I stopped moving when Edward walked in front of me. I smiled and he leaned down and slammed his lips onto mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled my body against his as close as possible. I tangled my hands in his hair as he deepened the kiss. He lifted me up and my feet wrapped around his waist he walked into the house and up to his room and laid me down on the bed.

It got more heated before he pulled away. I took a deep breath and looked at him. He pushed a strand of hair out of my face. “I won’t let anything happen to you. Not again” I smiled and ran my finger over his cheek. “I’ll be fine. I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon.” He smiled before leaning down and kissing me.

I wish I could just believe myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
this story is almost done. :( Only two more chapters.