Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 5

Aj walked around the bus station several times, tapping a few women on the shoulder, and finding none of them to be his mother, appologizing each time. Finally, he lost all hope, and did what any person who knew they're mother was in danger, and couldnt find her would do. He wallowed in his own sorrow, sitting down on a bench, putting his head in his hands. He sat quietly for a few minutes, until he was knocked backwards, the bench going with him, and a brand new pain stabbing at his upper chest. He opened his eyes to find Griffith standing over him, and looked down to find his talons only slightly pushing against Aj's chest. "Thought you could run from me did you boyy?" Said the creature, snarling. "Leave me the hell ALONE!" Said Aj, making a weak attempt to push the creature off him, getting a rather amused chuckle from it in return. "Weakling." Said the bird, digging his talons in slightly deeper, causing Aj to wince. Then Aj remembered the object his mother had given him so many years ago. He quickly pulled out the lightup keychain, and hit the light button, finding it only light up. "DIE YOU-" Aj started cutting off when his weapon "deadly" weapon turned out to be but a little kids toy. His mother had told him it would protect him in a time of need. Maybe she was just wack, he thought to himself. The creature chuckled, tilting its head back, and grinning at Aj. "Ahh im shivering in my fur." It said amusedly. Aj made a last attempt to get the creature off of him, and bit it, square on the paw, quickly cringing and spitting, trying to get the taste of death out of his mouth, while the bird growled, and angrily said "You Little!" Before roughly throwing Aj into a pile of scrap metal, and quickly pouncing on him once again. Aj's vision was starting to blur, and he knew he was dead meat. "Perhaps master wouldnt mind if i did the job myself this time, hmm?" Said the creature, digging its talons into Aj's chest, pushing then deeper and deeper every second. Aj could feel the blood soaking his shirt, and held back the scream of pure agony welling in his throat. He looked into the creatures eyes, and then and there wanted NOTHING more than to kill it. Aj felt the talons scratching just above his ribcage and knew this was the end. He closed his eyes hopping that death would come quickly, when suddenly the movement stopped. He opened his eyes to see the creature wide eyed. "Theres another?" He said his trail of sight moving to a girl that in other circumstances Aj would have found to be extremely hot. The creature turned back to him still wideeyed, and hopped off of him, quickly getting up and charging towards the girl. Aj got up weakly, just in time to see the girl nearly get tackled, but dodge the attack, and weakly push the beast back. Aj knew she would die too if he didnt help her out soon. He quickly pulled out the keychain, and with blooding rolling down his hand, the keychain made a mechanical noise, and right then and there turned into a long sword. Aj did a double take, but wasted no time, and ran to help the girl. He weakly swung at the beast, gathering its attention once more, earning a rather amused chuckle again. "Well well, it appears your stronger than i'd thought." It said with a birdish smirk. "Im strong enough to kill you!" Aj said, once again swinging at the bird, hitting it just below the neck, hearing it sqauwk in pain. "YOU MADE A MISTAKE BOY!" It screetched pouncing at him. Aj found himself quickly dodging the attack, and swining. He fought like this for a while, the beast would pounce, and he would dodge and attack. Then the beast managed to toss him into the wall, and aj went falling roughly to the floor, opening his eyes painfully with a groan. To see the girl running away, and the beast charging after her, and just like that, Aj was up and running, he didnt know how or why, but before he knew it, before the girl could even turn around he was between her and the beast, and he swung precisely, somehow easily beheading it before it could touch her. Then, he looked up to see a rather hairy man running his way, and next he knew all he saw was black.