I Miss You,Big Time, A Big Time Rush story

Chapter 18

So Kendall and I walked down the hallway and into the elevator. "Soo you excited"? Kendall asked as he slid his arm around my shoulder. I giggled "I guess so.." I replied. "Sorry we can't swim,Chor I know you were looking forward to that huge pool" Kendall said in a sad tone. "That's ok,Kendall..I'm fine with just sitting and talking with you" I told him.

It would be nice to just have a moment to chat,without the guys tackling us or inerrepting us". I explained as we walked out of the elevator and thru the hall torward the pool. We passed by a weight room on the way. "Hmm maybe we can stop in there for a while after we chat" Kendall suggested. I smiled. "Sure...I'd love to see your amazing muscles" I said with a wink. Kendall laughed. "You don't have to wait,sweetie" He said,as we walked out the door to the outside pool area. Then,we walked over to a lounge chair.

Kendall sat down and pulled me down with him,so that I was inbetween his legs.Then he took his shirt off. "Look at those arms" I said with a smile. Then Kendall wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "I love you Chory" He whispered. I smiled and turned my head,and then I kissed his cheek. "Soo,how's the knee,Kendall"? I asked as I leaned back on his chest. "It's healing up..it certainly feels better..I mean I can walk on it now" Kendall said with a smile. "That's good" I said.

Suddenly we heard "HEY GUYS!!!" Kendall and I turned around and groaned. Carlos,James and Logan were headed towards us. "Hey guys..guess what"? Carlos said. "Way to ruin a moment"Kendall said. "Babe..it's fine"I said. "Go ahead Carlos" I said as I glanced at Carlos. "Well I finally beat Logan at air hockey" Carlos told us. "Awesome dude!" I told him,giving him a high five. "It was only by a point" Logan said. "Uhh no..it was by 5 points..he beat you bro"James said. I giggled. "Yea you were beaten Logie" I told Logan. "So,no rematch"? Kendall asked. Logan shook his head. "I thought I'd let this side one time..but next time I'm so going to win,Carlos" Logan said. "Sounds like you want that rematch right now" I told Logan. "Uhhmm"Logan said. "Then off to the arcade!" James yelled. Then the three of then ran off. Kendall and I laughed. "Soo wanna head to the weight room now"? Kendall asked. "Sure" I replied,as I stood up. Then I put my hand out and helped Kendall up. "You didn't have to do that"He told me. "But of I didn't I woudn't be able to do this" I said.

Then I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him for a few mins. Kendall smiled. "You should help me up more often" Kendall said with a laugh. "Maybe maybe not" I said with a wink.Kendall grabbed his shirt,and then his arm went around my waist and we walked off towards the weight room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. I had writers block. But now I'm back! Oh and I started a new story called "A Blast From The Past",check it out :)