Status: work in progress

Haven't I Been Here Before?

This is an old story re-done. It was a sequel to my Compared to This Hell is Looking Good story but I decided to re vamp it and make it better and a little bit more realistic. It still applies to the first story but the character names are different, I just thought that the first wasn't worth completely re doing. The title of this one might also change if I can think up a better one. If you have one, then I am completely open to ideas. :)

Haven't I Been Here Before is about a girl named Laney and how she is trying to create a new life for herself in an old place after just losing her job and apartment on an attempt to leave home. Her best friend Kali takes her in, and while she is back in Vegas she see's her first love. As you would have it fate throws them together again, but Ryan, her love, has changed a lot since she's last seen him. Fame and the land of the fake people has made him a demanding jerk who doesn't know how to appreciate what he has.
So while Laney is trying to figure herself out she decides to take on a mission she might not be able to handle: Ryan. So while this is starting to look a bit like hell, she has to wonder if she's been here before and just how she's going to get herself out.

enjoy (and be sure to yell at me if I start to slack off on posting chapters again)
xoxo
  1. Chapter One
    Shiney Insane Asylum
  2. Chapter Two
    People change... I know I have.
  3. Chapter Three
    highlights of the job
  4. Chapter Four
    fish gasping for air
  5. Chapter Five
    I was so done with that.
  6. Chapter Six
    the kind of fancy I'm afraid to breathe on
  7. Chapter Seven
    I figured that would be childish, and he was enough of that for the both of us