Status: Semi-Active

Breathe Hope in Me

"You can sleep with me."

-Johnny's POV-

I looked at Ellie who was smiling while Zack played with her before looking at Andrea. I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket and pulled it out.

"Hello?" I asked.

"JOHNNY!" Lacey yelled.

"What's wrong?"

"MYKAYLA SAID SHE SAW YOU WITH SOME GIRL AT THE DINER!"

"An old friend."

"JONATHAN! YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE AT MATTHEW'S NOT OUT WITH SOME BITCH!"

"I am at Matt's."

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. I'LL BE OVER THERE IN TWO MINUTES, IF YOU'RE NOT THERE IT'S OVER."

"Okay."

Lacey hung up and I looked at Zack.

"Your girlfriend has a huge fucking mouth, you know that?"

He smirked, "Oh yes, I do know that."

"Shut the fuck up you pig."

"Johnny, what's wrong?" Andrea asked.

"Everything." I mumbled.

The front door opened and Lacey came storming down the stairs.

"I told you I was at Matt's."

"Shut it." Lacey growled.

Andrea looked at her, then at me. "I don't think you guys should argue. Ellie just fell asleep."

"Oh my, god." Lacey said. "You're her. The girl from the pictures."

"What pictures is she talking about, Johnny?"

"The damn pictures that Kayla sent me! You brought her to Matt's house? No wonder you couldn't bring me!"

"Actually, sweetie, I'm Jimmy's little sister." Drea told her.

"You're his sister?"

Andrea nodded. "Yes. I am. Does that surprise you?"

Lacey shook her head, but looked at me. "You two used to date?"

I nodded. "Yeah, about a year ago."

"And Ellie, who's Ellie?"

"I've got to use the rest room." Andrea said and she squeezed past us. Everyone was upstairs watching something on T.V. I looked over at Ellie and sighed.

"That's Ellie, she's Andrea's daughter."

"She's so cute." Lacey said.

Ellie woke up and started to cry, I ran over to her swing and picked her up and looked for her diaper bag. I found her bag and got her pacifier, a diaper and the wipes. I set her on the couch and unbuttoned her small onsie, as she cried louder. I looked up and saw Andrea, with a bottle. She picked up the pacifier and put it back into Ellie's mouth. I changed her quickly and picked her up, Drea handed me the bottle and I fed her. I smiled at Andrea and she sat down next to me. Lacey looked at the two of us and then at Janelle.

"Johnny, can we talk?"

"Yeah, sure." I handed Janelle to Andrea and walked upstairs and outside, Lacey in toll.

"You look a little too cozy with her."

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean."

"Lacey, we're friends. That's all. Don't-"

"Don't bother coming home tonight, Johnny."

"What? Why?"

"Just don't come home. I don't want to see your face." Lacey said and walked off.

I didn't chase her, I've wasted so much time chasing after her. Instead, I walked back inside and downstairs to relax with the girl of my dreams and our daughter.

"Your girlfriend?" Andrea asked me.

"On, off, type thing."

"And right now, it's an on situation?"

I shrugged, "She's pissed at me...again..."

"You should have chased after her."

"I've chased after her for eight months. I'm close to giving up."

"Why? Because I'm here? I don't want to rip your relationship apart." Andrea said.

"No, that's not why. She is, I don't know how to explain it."

"You live together?" Andrea asked, she bit down on her lip, waiting for a responce.

"She said not to come home tonight." I frowned.

"Do you want to stay at the hotal with Janelle and me?"

"Sure." I smiled.

"Yeah, that way we can just go to the DNA place tomorrow. And do whatever."

"Actually, uh, your friend, Nicole?" I said. "didn't she come with you from, uh?"

"Santa Barbara. And yeah. I actually have to go back home and do a few things. What time is it?"

"It's like six." I said.

"Shit." She mumbled.

"What?" I ask.

"I've got stuff to do. Do you want to come with me? I have to go back to Santa Barbara."

"Sure? But, what do you have to do?"

"If I'm actually going to stay here for a while, I'm going to need clothes and stuff."

"Okay." I say and start packing up Ellie's diaper bag. I look over at the swing and decide that we can leave it here. I haven't brought any of the clothes in so they're still in the car. I looked at Andrea and smiled. She put her heels on and walked up the stairs with Ellie in her carseat.

"We're gonna go back to Santa Barbara. Nikki, you gonna come?"

I walked up the stairs and smile at Val, who seems impressed.

"Johnny, you're going?" Zack asked me.

I nod, "Yeah, Lacey told me not to go home so I'm not, if she calls, I went to a hotel."

They all nod.

I take Ellie and go to the car, I put her in and start the car and play Warmness On The Soul. Andrea walks out, without Nicole and I shake my head.

"Nicole isn't coming?"

"Nah, she's gonna stay here and bond with the guys.."

"I think you mean Brian?" I chuckle.

We drive for almost thirty minutes before Ellie starts to cry, Andrea crawled into the backseat and fed her. I smile and enjoy the silence. I drive down and get on to the high way and look back to see that Andrea had fallen asleep. I drive until we're in Santa Barbara and wake her up. She gives me directions and goes back to sleep.

I drive until I get to her house and woke her up, she dug through her purse pulled the keys out and handed them to me, I grab Ellie out of her seat and walked up to the house with Andrea in toll. I unlock the doors and walk in, a nice sized living room with a big screen T.V. a black leather couch is what I see. I walked further into the house and up the stairs. I open a random door and see 'JANELLE' on tthe wall with wooden letters, a white crib, a changing table and a white wooden rocking chair. There are various items that are pink all over the room and I smile before walking in and putting Ellie into her crib. I flick on the little lamp that's on the bedside table and walk out of the room closing the door behind me. I walk down the hall and into another random room, this one, I know is Andrea's. The walls were white put there were pictures everywhere. the bed was king sized and there was a black blanket thrown down, There was an amazing view of the beach and french doors leading to a patio, I walked out and saw the city lights, the boardwalk was still so busy. People were crowded around walking in groups. I looked to my left and saw a small table with chairs. I turned around and walked back into the house, I walked down the stairs and looked around.

"Andrea?" I called out.

"Kitchen." She hollered back.

I walked into the kitchen and smiled at her. She was making a sandwhich. I smiled and she handed it to me.

"Your favorite." She says.

She makes one for herself and eats it quickly. After that she walks up the stairs and intothe bathroom, she brushes her teeth and washes her face before walking to her room, I follow after her and she takes her pants off along with her shirt and walks to her dresser, she pulls out a baggy shirt and puts it on. She walks over to the bed and ays down. I walk out of the room and sigh.

"Johnny," She calls after me. I stop and turn around. "You can sleep with me."

I smiled and take my shirt off before climbing into bed with her.