Status: Semi-Active

Breathe Hope in Me

Awkward Silences

Buzz... Buzz.. Buzz.. Buzz...

"Drea, answer your phone." Johnny mumbled.

"That's your phone." I say.

He groans and answers.

"Hello?. No. You said not to come home." He paused. "Well I've got to go. Nah, don't worry about me. I'm still in California." He hung up and threw the blankets off himself and walked to the bathroom. I got up and walked to Ellie's room. I made sure she was okay before putting her little elephant that Jimmy gave her next to her and walking out. I went into the bathroom and smiled at Johnny.

"I've gotta take a shower, can you keep an eye on Ellie?" He nodded and walked out of the bathroom.

I stripped and turned the water on, climbed in and washed my hair and body. I stood there letting the water drip off of my face and on to my chest. After five or ten minutes I get out and get dressed quickly. I walked down the stiars and smiled at Johnny who was holding Ellie. I drank a quick glass of milk before walking upstairs, I walked into my room and stopped in front of the mirror and started doing my hair.

"Andrea?" Johnny called.

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna jump into the shower."

"Bring Ellie up here." I say before turning on my curling iron.

Johnny walks in and set Ellie on the bed with her pacifier in her mouth before walking out. I curl my hair quickly as Ellie starts to cry, I pick her up and rock her before seeing that Johnny dressed her in the outfit he got for her last night. I smiled and layed her down. I finished up my hair and put my beanie on. I looked up and saw Johnny, I glanced at him before walking to my closet and grabbing my favorite pair of boot heels and put them on. Johnny picked Ellie up and walked off. I checked my makeup and grabbed my purse before walking downstairs. Johnny had Ellie in her seat, he had his jacket on and smiled at me.He walked out the house and I followed after, locking the door behind me. I walked to his car and got in.

"There's a clinic just down the street." I say.

He nods and speeds up a little. I sigh and text Val.

'Hey' I say.

How'd the test go?

'We're on the way to do it now.'

Gee, barely?

'yep.. Johnny's acting weird.'

How?

'He's not talking, he's being rel wierd.'

Don't let it bother you, Bug! I've gotta go, text me if you need anything! Love you.

I put my phone into my pocket and sighed as Johnny pulled into the parking lot of the clinic. I unbuckled my seat belt as he pulled into a parking space, I got out and grabbed Ellie and walked up to the door. I walked into the clinic and up to the desk, grabbed a clip board and filled it out. Johnny walked in and sat next to me, reading over my shoulder.

"Her middle name is Elizabeth?" He asks.

"Yeah. Jimmy liked it, so I went with it."

"J.E.S?"

"Yes, why?" I asked, a bit irritated.

He shook his head and I went back to filling out papers. I finished and took it up to the front desk. I smiled at the girl on the phone before walking back over to Johnny and taking my seat. I twriled my hair anxiously and waited to be called.