Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Cleaning

Caroline showered and got dressed wearing more covering things than normal due to the fact that Johnny got a glimpse of all of her.

She brushed her hair before doing her make up. She went down the stairs and blushed when Johnny looked at her.

Zack let out a low growl to Johnny that said clearly: ‘Mine’

The less dominant wolf looked away at once. Caroline ruffled Johnny’s hair as she walked past where he and Zack sat on the couch watching TV.

She drank a cup of water, got two beers and took them out to the living room giving one to Zack and one to Johnny.

They nodded and popped the drinks open taking a sip. "Uh, should I go clean something?" she asked.

"Uh, sure. You could clean the counter in the kitchen." Zack said.

"Okay." She skipped into the kitchen and found the cleaning supplies. She scrubbed contently before washing the floor.

She spent the next two hours cleaning the house, humming Walk by Pantera.

Zack came in to see her bent over putting the cleaning things back under the sink. His green eyes widened as his eyes roamed over her bubble butt. He thought about how well the palms of his hands could fit over her cheeks.

Heat rushed to her face, she knew he was staring at her ass, and that’s why she began to sort the cleaning things.

When she finished, she stood and flipped her hair back as she did.

He quickly tore his eyes away before she could turn around. He leaned on the counter and looked at his reflection in the counter, trying to get one bit of his hair to stay down.

Caroline turned around and smirked watching him try and fail.

She sighed and stood near him, he looked at her.

She licked her thumb and used it to pushed the hair down, it stayed.

He smiled at her and watched her hips sway as she walked back into the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww Zacky really likes her huh?

It's short but it's also 12:03 AM so...

Caroline's clothes

To the Stage by Asking Alexandria