Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Funs Over

"What’s going on?" Zacky asked.

"Wrestling. I want Caroline to pay attention and watch. " Matt replied, turning his gaze on her.

She gave him a questioning look, he gestured for her to come into the house after him so she did.

He sat in the big arm chair and she sat in front of him on the floor like an obedient pup.
"Because you’re new to the werewolf life, I want to teach you things. To help you survive. I have been lenient as alpha and let things slide. No more. I am going to treat you like a member of the pack. If you misbehave or disrespect anyone of us, you will be dominated. Bitten perhaps. Slapped maybe. You will do as told, or face the consequences. Understand I am not being hard on you, I am upholding the alpha right. All of us, even Johnny, out rank you."

She nodded.

"Everyday we will have an activity to teach you something. When you can phase at will, you will do more than watch. I...apologize in advance for uh...how your going to be treated. None of us have ever punished a bitch before. But we will not go easy on you. Not even Zacky. As we speak he is being informed of this out front. If I accept you into my pack, this treatment will become rare and you will have earned our respect. Remember that your punishments also help with your endurance. So they are a lesson as well. Understand?"

She nodded and gasped as her cheek stung.

"Answer me!" He ordered, standing so he towered over her. A slight apology in his eyes.

"Yes, I understand." she dropped her head in respect as he stomped away.

"I guess the fun’s over." She said quietly, standing and going out front. Not bothering to touch the large red hand print on her face that stung like bees.

Everyone’s eyes widened at the mark on her cheek, everyone but Matt that is. But no one dared to question him.

"Jimmy, Johnny. Go." The two ran into the grassy field, stripped and phased, Caroline averted her eyes to the ground until they were both in wolf form.

Jimmy who she’d never seen in wolf form before, was no doubt taller than Zacky in his wolf form and definitely taller than Johnny in his wolf form.

Not to surprising really.

Caroline observed their crouches: butt in the air, body at a slop head close to the ground, hind legs bent.

"Go!" Matt ordered.

They launched themselves at each other with a snarl. Jimmy made to bite Johnny but he ducked just in time. Johnny was light on his feet, Jimmy was a little clumsy but precise.

They growled and wrestled on the ground until Matt raised one hand. They both froze, Jimmy got off Johnny and they phased and dressed.

"Brian, Zacky." They replaced Jimmy and Johnny in the clearing, stripped and phased.

Brian was strong and blunt, Zacky was clever and fast.

Caroline realized Matt paired the wolves with the other in their dominance range. Brian was more dominant than Zacky, not that that stopped Zacky from winning, and Jimmy and Johnny were around the same to.

Matt held up one hand and Zacky got off Brian, they phased then dressed before returning to the porch. The four men were covered in mud and blades of grass. "Shower." Matt told the dirty men who ran inside.

He turned to look at Caroline. "What did you observe?"

She repeated her findings.

He nodded stiffly and went inside. Shaking her head, she went in to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you think good can come out of this? Is Matt doing the right thing? Think about it like a wolf if you have to.

Johnny

Jimmy wolf

care to read the last chapter? I noticed that some people have read this and not the last one. If you havn't read it, please do.