Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Brian's Hope

That night, Caroline put on a nightgown feeling slightly more feminine than usual. She braided her hair and wadded it before climbing into bed beside her mate to be.

She snuggled into his side, resting her nose in his neck. He wrapped his arm around her and brushed his thumb over her spine up and down in a calming, affectionate way as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Zacky nosed her awake. She peered up at him curiously. “Time to get up.” She nodded dutifully and sat up, fixing the top of her night gown. Zacky pecked her lips before getting out of bed himself.

Caroline went to her room and showered, then got dressed. She left her hair to naturally wave as she applied her make up.

She left the room and followed her nose to the kitchen. She found all the guys eating, as she walked past the table she growled at Johnny for no reason other than instinct.

He returned her growl with a glare.

The others stayed out of it, knowing they'd have to fight it out sooner than expected. Their behavior toward each other would only get worse. She made her plate and sat beside Zacky as was expected, holding glaring contest with Johnny.

“Behave!” Matt growled, both immediately looked at their plates and quietly apologized.

The table was silent, save for the few fork scraping plate sounds. When everyone finished Matt barked “Caroline do the dishes, Johnny go work out with Jimmy.”
She nodded at got to work, Johnny and Jimmy took off to their rooms to change.

Matt knew what he was doing. Separating them. Both wolves are aggressive with each other right now, so he had to give them direct commands. He went through this with Zacky and Brian once. Zacky quickly submitted 4 minuets into the fight.

When Caroline had finished with the dishes, she warily approached Matt from where he sat in the arm chair.

He gave her a look that sent her respectfully to her knees.

“What now?” she asked.

“Vengeance, teach her how to hunt.”

Zacky stood and phased, Caroline did the same thinking of what Matt had told her to earlier.

Brian who was passing through, opened the door and let them out; watching as they rubbed against each other as they padded happily into the woods, hoping he too would someday get a mate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short, filller really. Was it a good one? What do you think will happen durring her hunting lesson?

Do you think Brian will get a mate at some point?