Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

The Plan

They trotted in side, Jimmy letting them in. Caroline bared her teeth at Johnny who growled lowly from his seat on the couch.

Warily, she passed him and padded up the stairs. Zacky gave Johnny a look that clearly said 'back off or we'll have problems' Johnny cast his gaze to the floor and Zacky took off up the stairs.

When Zacky arrived in his room, he found Matt sitting on the bed.

He phased and dressed, giving the alpha his full attention.

“You know their dominance fight can't be put of much longer. If there's a wolf fight I'll have to bring them both down.” Matt said in all seriousness.

Zacky flinched, but nodded. “If I may speak in Carline's defense...”

Matt nodded.

“She has only begun to learn, this is new to her and would be unfair if they were to fight. Caroline is not ready, even to fight Johnny.”
Matt grunted in agreement.

“I've made a decision. We will all have practice fights. But Caroline and Johnny will stay away from each other. She will work with Jimmy, being just above Johnny. I will instruct him to go easy on her for the time being. You will not tell her he will go easy on her, understand?”

“Yes sir.” Zacky agreed, standing at attention still.

Matt stood and left the room, Zacky sat on the bed and got lost in thought.

“Caroline, work out with Brian.” Matt bellowed through the house.

“Yes sir!” Brian responded, running to his room to get changed.

Normally Matt had Caroline work out with Jimmy, but he needed to tell Jimmy the plan and Zacky wouldn't work out with her he'd just kiss her...its a mate to be thing.

So Brian got the job.

Matt trusted Brian not to push her too hard, Brian knew he had to be careful with a bitch.

Caroline got changed in record time and did her hair just as Brian knocked.

She opened the door and grabbed his bicep, she tugged it lightly; so he would know it wasn't order but a request.

Brian also knew Caroline didn't have the guts to order him to do anything.

He smiled in an easy going way and let her pull him down the hall, all the way to a weight room.

“Let it begin!” She yelled, throwing her arms up.

Brian attached his MP3 to the speakers and selected a play list. Soon it blared 'I Got The Power'.

Caroline giggled and Brain pouted “It's a good workout song!” He whined.

She nodded and picked up some weights, Brian soon after.

10 minuets later the next song Caroline knew was Iron Maiden's Aces High.

“This is my favorite Maiden song!” She beamed as she grabbed the heavier weights.

“I like Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter but this is easier to work out to.”

Soon, she moved on to the treadmill and put it on 5.2 to warm up. Brian kept lifting weights and watched her run. Her legs were tight and fit, nicely toned as well.

Werewolves all have things they excel in. Brian himself is muscle, so he is not very good with speed or stealth.

As the second in command, it is Brian's duty to find out what Caroline excels in. Right now it looks like speed. But over the weeks she's gone from 45lb weights to 120 and that's impressive. So perhaps its strength, but he doubted it.

The few bitches that have been around are all about speed and tracking.

Maybe Caroline would change that. But then again, maybe not.

The song changed to Ozzy's Crazy Babies as she sped up to 7.5 Through out the song she gradually went faster, as Metallica's All Nightmare Long began.

She spent 20 more minuets on the treadmill before going to another leg machine.

Brian was proud, he knew Zacky would be too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Extra long chapter to make up for patheticly short one before!

What's you favorite song out of the ones mentioned? I like Aces High the best. If you don't know the songs that s fine :)

Caroline's workout clothes