Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Matt's Talk

Matt dispatched Brian and Johnny to get a pizza so he could talk to Caroline about the fight that needed to happen.

“Caroline, come with me.” He said.
She kissed Zack's cheek and stood up, going over to her alpha.

Matt made his way to his bedroom, noting how Caroline looked around in wonder.

Matt sat in the arm chair, Caroline sat a few feet away on the floor.

“I've noticed that you and Johnny are tense.” He began, noticing how she growled slightly at the wolf's name.

“Do you know why?” He asked.

“He...he just infuriates me.” She fought a growl.

Matt smirked. “Your dominance is very close to his. Your instincts want to prove that you are higher ranking, but his want to prove the same of him. You will both remain this way with each other until you have a dominance fight, in which one of you will come out on top.”

She nodded.

“Fights like this are dangerous. Wolves have died in these. They are bloody and sometimes deadly. When Brian and I fought, we both nearly died. But he submitted before me, so I earned the alpha position.”

Caroline had no idea Brian was almost alpha, this was news to her. Her eyes widened.

“Yes, I almost lost that fight. Now you and Johnny will have a dominance fight. Everyone will be phased to step in if necessary, but hopefully won't need to. You will fight tomorrow, you will train with Jimmy for the rest of the day and some of tomorrow with Brian. At sunset, you will fight. Dismissed.”

Caroline nodded in respect and left the room.

She knew she wasn't ready, but knew it had to be done.

And she planned on being ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but important. I want at least four comments and one subscriber before I update again!

Anyone excited for the fight? Who do you think will win? Will the other have to step in? To protect who? Guesses?