Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Grocery Football

Matt was so proud of the mates to be. He began to wonder if Jimmy would ask to ask Ashley to be his. Matt wasn't sure about the bitch yet, Jimmy knew this, so he probably wouldn't ask for a while.

By now everyone had finished eating and piled their dishes on the counter.

Caroline and Zack came down with their fingers intertwined, both smiling. Both felt complete for the time being, they were perfectly content with their mate to be by their side. “Johnny, Jimmy do the dishes.” Matt said, not wanting to take Caroline from Zack right now.

Caroline gave him a grateful smile as Johnny and Jimmy headed to the sink.

“I'm going to get dressed. I'll be back.” She kissed Zack's lips lightly, let go of his hand and headed up stairs.

She showered, got dressed and did her make up. She brushed her hair and let it naturaly wave and curl here and there, she braided a bit and let it fall to the side.

Content with her appearance, she went down stairs to see everyone else had gotten around for the day as well.

Zack smiled when he saw her, and beckoned her over to where he sat on the couch. He pulled her onto his lap and she relaxed against him.

“On ward Jimbo!” They turned just in time to see Ashley on Jimmy's back making him gallop out of the house and into the yard.

“Where are they going?” Caroline asked.

“Jimmy wanted to take her to the fair.” Brian answered.

Zack seemed to notice something then. Jimmy was taking Ashley on a date.Something he had never done for Caroline.

Brian smirked, seeing realization come across his face. Caroline was oblivious all the while, making faces back and forth at Johnny across the room.

“Fuuuuck!” Matt whined from the kitchen, where he stood with the refrigerator door open.

Everyone went in the room. “We're out of beer, cheese, bacon...and a bunch of other shit.” he turned his head to look at them.

“So...shopping?” Brian guessed.

“Oh yeah, big time.” Matt agreed. “We're all going.” he added.

“Ohhhh can I ride in a truck bed?!” Caroline got excited.

What kid has never wanted to do that?

Matt smirked “Sure, but everyone in the back has to hold on to you.” he couldn't loose one of the only bitches in his pack, not to mention Zacky's mate to be.
“Okay!”

They all headed outside, and over to Brian's truck. “I drive, Zack, Caroline and Johnny you sit in the bed.” Matt ordered, Brian handed him the keys.

“Yay!” Caroline tapped her foot as she waited for Zack to drop the bed thing. She then climbed in excitedly. Zack and Johnny got in, Johnny closed the door thing. Caroline sat in the corner near the cab, Zack sat on one side and wrapped his arm around her waist securely, Johnny sat on her other side not sure what to do.

Matt said everyone back there had to hold on to Caroline, and Johnny didn't want to piss off Zack.

Seeing this, Caroline looked at Zack who nodded to Johnny that he understood, and that it was okay.

Johnny wound his arm around her shoulders, then banged on the cab, signaling to Matt that they were ready. Matt turned the car on and soon they were on their way to town. Trees rushed past them on both sides as they zoomed down the one car road. Dirt kicked up after the tires.

Caroline was smiling looking all around.

“She's as bad as Ashley.” Johnny joked, Zack grinned.

--Time Lapse--

Now at the grocery store, Matt had everyone foot ball huddle. People stopped walking to watch.

“Okay teams; Brian and Johnny, Zack and Caroline, Me and my amazing biceps.” Matt barked, everyone laughed a bit at the last one and nodded.

“Brian's team; Dairy, and meat. Zack's team; Fruit and grain. My amazing biceps team; what ever I want at the time. Meet back here when your done. Ready?”

“BREAK!” Everyone said in unison, each and their partner running off to a different part of the store.

Caroline bagged apples,peaches and pears while Zack grabbed bananas, oranges and kiwi. They then raced to the cereal where they got at least 5 different cereals, and 3 different kinds of oatmeal.

“We might actually win.” Zack smiled, hearing Brian and Johnny argue across the store.

Yes, this was a race. They'd all gotten so used to it, though it was Caroline's first time she caught on fast. They were half way back to the meeting place when Zack realized;

“We need Jimmy's Cap'n Crunch!”

“You go get it, I'll take what we have to the spot.”

He nodded, handed her the baskets and ran back the way he came. Caroline was jogging back when she suddenly whipped around feeling an unwelcome presence there.

There stood Max Green and Robert Ortiz. They smirked down at her.

“Leave me alone.” she growled, backing up and baring her teeth defensively.

Max's arm shot out and grabbed her hair, yanking it harshly. She yelped in pain, the hairs on her arms stood up.

Robert grabbed Max's arm. “Her alpha is too close.”

Max let go with a frustrated growl, then he and Robert left. Zack came sprinting towards her. “What did they do?!”

“Max pulled my hair, then Robert said that Matt was too close, then they took off.”

Zack was angered beyond ever before, his eyes turned yellow. Caroline bumped his hip with hers “Not here!”

He calmed down and looked around, sure enough a few children were watching. A little girl walked up to them. “Mister, how did you change what color your eyes are?” she asked, probably no more than 4.

“Uh...I didn't.” Zack felt uncomfortable speaking to a young child.

Caroline gave him the baskets and knelt to be eye level with the girl.

“My friend is a little silly sometimes, he knows how to use the lights to make his eyes look yellow.”

“Oh, okay. Is he your boyfriend?”

Zack's mouth dropped, as he looked at the girl. She's too young to ask that.

But Caroline didn't miss a beat. “Yes, he is.”

“Is he nice?” she pressed.

“Yes, I promise.”

The little girl smiled and skipped back over to her brother who was about 12. Her brother stared at Caroline, shocked a person could be so beautiful.

Caroline stood up, and Zack kissed her lips lightly, showing the young boy who she belonged to. He would have held her hand, but his hands were full at the moment.

“Let's go find mom.” The boy said to his sister, taking her small hand.

“Kay.” she chimed.

Zack and Caroline went to the meeting point to see everyone else already there.

“Took you long enough.” Brian sneered.

Matt sensed something was wrong. He gave his basket to Brian and strode over to Caroline. A teenager ran behind her, sending the sent of her hair up to Matt.

Matt ground his teeth, his anger boiled.

“Max and Robert showed up. Max pulled my hair, then Robert said you were too close and they left.” she explained.

Matt took a deep breath and they all headed to the check out.
♠ ♠ ♠
This cracks me up "..Zack and Caroline, me and my amazing biceps"

I wanted to show that Matt can me an easy going guy while still being serous.

As of now theres 228 subscribers, and 228 comments. Funny huh? I hope to someday grocery shop like tihs, it would be awesome. Have any of you done it before?

Little Girl

Her Brother