Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

New Bitch

He pouted alone in his bedroom, thoughts a tangled mess of lonesomeness. Brian wanted to badly a mate of his own. Someone who would love him, so he wouldn't be surrounded my all these happy mates to be. He was happy for his friends, but he couldn't help but feel jealous.

A sent pricked at his nose from the open window. An unknown wolf was on their land.

He sprung off his bed and ran down the stairs to alert his pack mates.

“Matt!” he called, running into the living room. The Alpha looked at him. “Do you smell that?” he asked.

Matt sniffed the air before jumping off the couch. “Unknown in our territory. He better know who he's dealing with.”

“Guys come with me, bitches wait here.” he commanded.

Caroline was standing in the kitchen in her PJ's making a snack, Ashley sat up and let Jimmy stand. “Okay.” they called in unison. The males began to strip, the bitches hid their eyes until they herd someone scratch at the door.

It was Matt, in his form of a large wolf.

Being the closest one, Caroline opened the door and let them all out. Zack barked a thanks as they took off.

Caroline giggled “Look at Johnny try to keep up!”

Ashley ran over to the screen door and watched as the smallest gray wolf ran at twice the speed of the others to keep up. They laughed and pointed.

“So...tell me all about your date.” Ashley took her hand and sat with her on the couch.

__-----Meanwhile

Just up here! Matt said to them all mentally as the sent drew closer.

Jimmy, Zack left. Brian, Johnny left. the wolves split into those teams. Matt split them this way so there was a stronger wolf on either side. So neither the left or right was a weak spot.

GOT HER! Zack reported not long after.

Her?

Matt came through the bushes to see his pack had cornered a bitch with dark brown hair and a bit of light brown.

Why are you in my territory? He asked her, flaring his dominance.

She looked up and narrowed her eyes.

I go where I need to. She replied smartly.

Brian smirked, not only was this bitch beautiful, but sassy and confident.

Why you little! Matt lunged at her and was shocked when Brian leapt in front of her on impulse. Matt had no plans on hurting her, but he wanted to show her who was in charge. But Brian was protective.
That could only mean...

Oh shit... Johnny whispered.

Brian's eyes widened as he looked over his shoulder at the bitch. Her eyes widened as she took in the large, dark male that defied his alpha for her.

His brown eyes made her stomach flip.

Brian? Matt questioned.

Brian looked at him. I...she... he was stunned. Just a few moments ago he was complaining that he wanted a mate...could it be her?

I didn't need your help. She sneered to him.

He rolled his eyes.

Fine. We'll keep her. For now. Only because she seems underweight. Matt compromised.

Brian looked at her. Come with us.

She looked over her shoulder then shrugged the best a wolf could. Or what?

Matt shoved Brian aside with ease. Or I will treat you as I would have had you been a male. He growled.

You'd kill me? She asked.

Matt nodded stiffly, not sure if he was bluffing.

Fine. But you better have clothes for me to change into. I've been a wolf for a long time.

We have two bitches with us. Now come.
Matt replied.

They walked with her in the middle, so if she made a break for it they could stop her. The whole walk back she eyed Brian until he met her eyes then she'd look down and her tail would drop slightly. Brian would then watch her until she looked up. He wondered what she'd look like in human form. Little did he know, she wondered the same of him.

As they neared the cabin she could smell the other bitches. They were in human form and were talking to each other.

Come. Matt commanded.

She sighed and stood in line at the door with them. Matt gave a sharp bark, the bitches hushed and one with purple hair opened the door and let them in.

Weirdo. The new bitch thought, Jimmy nipped her leg in warning.
She and Brian glared.

The guys left the room and phased, then returned in sweat pants. Jimmy put his arm around Ashley and Zack put his arm around Caroline.

The female wolf gasped as Brian came in. Shirtless, his chest was broad, arms covered in muscle and monstrous tattoos. His face looked like a Greek god, tan skin and high cheek bones, soft looking black hair.

“I'll uh, go find her some clothes.” Caroline offered. Matt nodded, sending her on her way. They stood in silence until she returned with new underwear, a new bra, a tank top and sweat pants.

“You can change in the bathroom. Shower if you want. Caroline?” Matt asked. She nodded and led the bitch to the bathroom.

She returned when the shower turned on.

“She doesn't seem too nice.” she commented.

“I agree.” Jimmy pet Ashley's hair adoringly.

“Anyone catch her name?” Brian asked.

Everyone shook their heads. Zack sat down and let Caroline cuddle up to his side and nuzzle his neck affectionately, he put his arm around her. Johnny picked the dirt from his nails, Jimmy cuddled up to Ashley, laying his head on her chest, she toyed with his hair gently. Brian sat on the short couch and shook his leg in anticipation, Matt watched Brian.

They were silent, listening to the water hit the shower floor. Ten minuets later Jimmy was dozing off on Ashley and Brian began to twiddle his thumbs.

But they all shot to their feet when the water shut off. Soon a woman with dark chocolate brown hair and sky blue eyes entered the living room. The tank top clung to her tightly, showing she was slightly underweight. She was only about 5'4 but her legs appeared longer. She was tan and fit.

Brian gasped as she began to comb her long hair with her fingers.

“Staring problem?” she hissed.

The bitches looked away but the males glared.

Matt stood and strode over to her. “What's your name?”

She rolled her eyes. “Oh right. This is the part where you question me about who I am, ask me if I'm a spy, what pack am I from, do I have any siblings.”

“Answer the question.” Matt seethed.
“My name is Emilie, I'm twenty four years old. I was a lone wolf for reasons that are none of your business and I am an only child.”

“But you left out the most important part.”

“And what's that?” she arched a perfect eye brow.

“Are you a spy?” Matt asked.

“No, but if I was why would I tell you?” she snickered.

Matt got in her face and glared down at her. “Because I'm the alpha and I have the right to do what ever I want to you.” he flared his dominance so much Caroline hid her face in Zack's shoulder, Ashley looked at the ground and took Jimmy's hand, and Johnny dropped his eyes.

Emilie couldn't stand up to him, her eyes fell to the ground.

Matt used his opportunity to smell her neck, to get her sent. She tilted her head submissively.

“Everyone introduce yourself and take sent.” he commanded when he finished.

From most to least dominant, they lined up.

Emilie blushed slightly as Brian walked up to her. His nearness made her body burn with awareness. “Brian.” he told her before softly moving her hair from her shoulder and sticking his nose in her neck. Her breathing quickened as he closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

Zack came next. She starred at him as he spoke. “Zack.” then sniffed her neck, she moved her head a tiny bit.

Then Ashley who's dominance floated above and below her mate to be's, smiled. “I'm Ashley.” Emilie did not smile.

Ashley shrugged it off and took her sent, Emilie didn't move at all.

Jimmy was next, eying her warily. “Jimmy.” he took her sent then left to stand with Ashley.

“Johnny.” she was eye level with him and laughed a bit as he took sent.

“Caroline.” This was the girl whos clothes she was wearing. She took sent then returned to Zack who gave her a smile and took her hand.

“Now that that's over where's the food? I'm hungry.” Emilie grumbled.

“Brian, take her.” Matt told his friend, sensing his feelings for the female.

Brian nodded and lightly touched her elbow to guide her to the kitchen. She allowed him this and felt heat run up her arm, his hand felt warm where his skin touched hers.

He took her to the kitchen. “Help yourself.” he invited.

“Planned on it.” she darted over to the refrigerator and began pulling things out to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate Emilie, it's part of her character! Wait till she gets to know them better!

Sorry it took so long Brian, but here she is! I'll add her to the character page shortly. I AM NOT in need of anymore characters or mates! I have chosen Johnny's mate and the designer will not know until I put her in the story and message them.

I am making Matt's mate, I got plans :D

Also I made this new layout, I can't figure out how to fix the chapter names so I'm keeping it like this so I don't fuck it up lol