Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Other Side

That night, Emilie was chained in Matt's room so he could keep an eye on her. She was provided a twin mattress, sheets, a pillow and blanket.

In the middle of the night she'd tried to break the chain by changing into wolf form but the attempt was futile. The chain was charmed so the one attached to it was unable to turn.

She ignored Matt's sleeping form and began to think.

Why was this pack being so nice to her? Why did she feel so at home here? And why did that Brian man effect her so?

No. She refused to admit it. No.

The following morning, Matt shook her awake. “Breakfast time.”

She groaned. “UGH.” and stuck her face deep in the pillow. Suddenly the mattress flipped and she was dumped onto the floor. “SHIT!”

“Wasn't asking.” he smirked, unlocking her and waiting for her to stand up. When she did she followed him down the stairs to the kitchen where Ashley and Caroline were making breakfast.

“Join the party, wooo!” Ashley said sarcastically.

Emilie decided these bitches weren't half bad. “Woo.” she smirked, walking up to the counter to help them.

During breakfast, she sat between Matt and Brian. For two reasons, only one she was aware of. Matt was the alpha, and Brian was his second. Therefore they could keep an eye on her best if she sat between them. Secondly because Matt could feel Brian's growing feelings toward the bitch, and was allowing him to be close to her, if she liked it or not.

She glared down at her food as she ate, pissed they didn't trust her. Her left, the side were Brian sat, felt as if it were radiating heat. But her right radiated nothing but dominance. She refused to believe what her instincts were telling her.

When they finished breakfast, Matt told Brian and Emilie to do the dishes. Normally Brian wasn't given a chore being that he was second in command, but Matt knew he'd appreciate the opportunity to spend time with his bitch.

“Ashley, Jimmy finished setting up your room this morning. Why not go check it out?” Matt said, walking through the kitchen.

“Sweet!” Ashley took off up the stairs, Jimmy on her heels grinning.

“Glad to see she's so ready to get rid of me.” Caroline said flatly, sitting on the couch in the living room with her mate to be.

“Nah, I'm sure she just wants to be able to sneak Jimmy in to cuddle with her.” Zack offered.

“Mm, maybe I should sneak you in to cuddle with me.” she smirked, leaning a bit closer with a mischievous look in her eyes.

“Maybe.” he grinned leaning in to kiss her, sending sparks through her heart.

“I doubt you could sneak anyone anywhere without me knowing.” Matt grinned, entering the room.

Caroline leaned away, sighed and glared at him, “Thanks for ruining the moment.”

“Anytime doll.” Matt chuckled and sat in his arm chair.

“Can I go work out?” Johnny asked, entering the room.

Matt shrugged. “Sure, why not? Take Caroline with you.”

Caroline glared more. “Thank you for ruining the moment farther.

Matt winked and went back to watching TV.

“He's only messing with you darling.” Zack told her, kissing the ring on her finger.

“I know.” she sighed, kissing him one more time before leaving the room with an impatient Johnny.

About fifteen minuets into Johnny and Caroline's work out, Matt called 'RACE!' again. All who herd and knew what it meant: Brian, Zack, and Jimmy who had just come down with Ashley took off.

“What the fuck?” Emilie hissed, coming out to see Ashley looking a bit ticked.

“They do that once in a while. They all run off, turn into their wolves and race around the property. We; Caroline and I, aren't officially in the pack so we don't do it. Welcome to the on deck club.” she grinned.

“Uh...thanks....”

“Where is she by the way?”

“She and...Johnny I think it was, are working out.”

“Oh, okay. Follow me.” Ashley declared, to her surprise Emilie did. She took them to one of the work out rooms to see Johnny lifting weights and Caroline jogging on the treadmill.

“Johnny they left you.” Ashley told him, walking over.

He looked up at her, confused.

“They went to race.” she explained.

“Oh, yeah.” he shrugged. “I never win anyway.”

“Who normally does?” Caroline asked.

“Zack or Jimmy. Jimmy's long fucking legs, and Zack...well he's just fast.”

Caroline beamed with pride in her mate to be.

As Emilie watched them interact, she realized they were nothing like the other packs who tried to keep her. They were more of a family than a pack. These three were like siblings to each other. She liked this pack, and decided at least for these three; she'd show them her other side.
♠ ♠ ♠
You're going to see another side of Emilie, at least with Johnny, Caroline and Ashley. I know the chapter is short,.

What do you think of how Matt bugs Caroline and Zack?