Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Emilie & Brian

Ashley began to lift weights and Emilie did too, making light conversation.

Two days later while they all sat in the living room watching Guitar Center Sessions. Matt sat in his chair, Caroline sat cuddled up to Zack on the love seat, Ashley sat on Jimmy's lap on the large couch, Johnny sat on the floor by the coffee table, Brian sat on the other end of the couch taking up the rest of the room it offered. Emilie came in and looked around for a place to sit, knowing she was high up enough not to be sitting on the floor like Johnny. The only spare place would leave her right up against Brian on the couch, and she did not trust this male. Her feelings were not easily ignored, but she refused to give in to them.

He looked at her, offering her the space but she snickered making a hurt look cross his chocolate eyes. Her heart stung as she knew she had caused him pain, but she tried to convince herself she didn't care.

To everyone's surprise, Brian stood and offered her his seat on the couch. She snickered again, turned on her heel and left the room. Brian bit his lip, the rejection hurt him deeply. Matt frowned, then glared at the doorway the bitch left through.

He looked from Brian, seeing pain evident in his face, to the doorway. Suddenly he stood to his feet and stalked after Emilie.

Caroline and Ashley looked at their mates to be asking for permission to comfort him. The males nodded and let their bitches stand and go over to him. They took his hands and took him upstairs to his room. He sat on his bed and they sat on his sides.

“Why does she reject me? We're supposed to be together but...” tears formed in his eyes.

“She'll warm up to you. She can only deny her heart for so long.” Caroline promised.

“You think so?” he looked over at her.
“We know so.” Ashley rubbed his back.

“Alright, thank you.” He put one arm around each of them and squeezed them in a grateful hug.

“Your welcome.” they said in unison putting an arm behind his back to return his hug.

Meanwhile, Matt was talking to Emilie in the kitchen.

“What is your problem?!” he growled.

My problem!? What's his problem!?”

“What the hell are you talking about?! He's trying to be nice to your ungrateful ass!”

“What is there to be grateful about?! I'm being held here against my will!” She stomped her foot with clenched fists.

“Oh maybe we outta give you to Escape the Fate? Would you be grateful for that?” The alpha seethed, his hand burning begging him to slap the bitch. He was only bluffing of course, but she didn't know that.

Emilie gasped and took a step back, dropping her head. “No. No I wouldn't...sir.

Matt's stance relaxed. “Now go apologize. You don't have to accept him, just be nicer to him.”

She nodded, frowning.

“Go.”

The brunette left the room and headed up the stairs sniffing around for Brian's sent. When she opened the door her nose had led her to she felt a flare of jealousy seeing the two bitches hugging him.

She growled at them, making them flee the room quickly with their heads down.

Brian looked at her, basking in her beauty with hope glittering in his eyes.

“I...I'm sorry.” she forced out.

He nodded, hope leaving. She left the room having done as commanded.

The next morning during breakfast, he offered to take care of her plate she denied it and took care of it herself. This was only the beginning of Brian attempting to be nice to her and she shooting him down.

For the rest of the week she ignored Brian, and was rude the few times she did speak to him. Brian was getting closer to breaking down by the day.

The bitches sat in Ashley's room on the bed. All three of them.

“We know you aren't as cold as you are to him. Why do you act like that to him?” Caroline asked.

“I...I don't know. I guess, I'm afraid.” Emilie cast her eyes down.

“Of what?” Ashley asked.

“My feelings. I've never had a boyfriend in school, I knew what I was so I didn't really expect to but still. Then there was one boy who I really liked, and he seemed to like me to. I opened up to him about everything. I...I made a big mistake.” her blue eyes began to tear up.

The bitches sat closer in interest.

“I showed him what I was. He called me a monster, and a freak. When I came home I blubbered to my mom, she told my dad and he told the pack. They...they killed him so he couldn't tell anyone. Every time I show my feelings, someone gets hurt. I...I don't want to hurt anyone!” she cried, breaking down on Caroline's shoulder.

“Honey, you're him more by doing this to him. I know you can see his anguish, you're breaking his heart.” Ashley said softly, petting Emilie's hair comfortingly.

“I know I just...I can't do it. I can't accept him, I don't trust....”

“Brian?” Caroline offered.

“No...I don't trust myself.”

The door opened and Brian walked in having been listening.

“Emilie...” she quickly looked up and her eyes widened when she saw him.

“Get out of here Brian. I...I can't...” she cried.

“You don't have to trust yourself. You need to trust me, and I'll trust you.” His voice cracked as he stepped more into the room.

Caroline and Ashley left the room, not wanting to get in the way.

Emilie stood and walked over to Brian with teary eyes. “I'm so sorry Brian. I'm sorry for how I've been treating you, how I've made you feel. You make me feel safe, for the first time in years I feel...whole.

“I want you to know no matter how you treated me, I forgive you. And I want to take care of you as long as we're alive. Will you be my mate?” his voice was sincere and hopeful. He wiped her tears off her cheeks.

“...Yes Brian. I will.”
He smiled feeling his heart warm up and stomach flip as he wrapped her in his arms and she snuggled into his embrace.

Matt, as alpha, could feel the love radiate. He knew she'd accepted him as her mate to be and was proud of Brian for telling his feelings; something he'd never been good at.

Brian and Emilie came down the stairs hand in hand, beaming. The rest of the pack and the bitches applauded them.

“Alright little sis, you cool with all of us now?” Jimmy asked, grinning.

“Yeah.” she nodded, laughing a little.

They cheered again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Together at last. I mean to draw this out for like 4 chapter of her rejecting him but UGH so much work xD sorry, I'm lazy

Do you understand Emilie's feelings a bit more, did I give her a good enough history? Kinda half assed I think :(