That One Night

Leanna's Sneak Attack

~Chapter 13
That next morning I woke up fairly early. Matt was still asleep, so I kissed his cheek and walked downstairs to find Anna sitting on the back porch.
"What are you doing up so early?" I said.
"I couldn't sleep." She said staring at the ground.
"Look, if it's about Leanna, don't be afraid of her. That's exactly what she wants. She wants to make our lives misserable. I personally am not letting her get to my head." I said hoping it would make her feel a little better.
"It's not that I'm scared of her El'. It's because I just don't want to see anybody get hurt. Ever since we came into this life style, it seems like we've all fallen into her trap." She paused.
"Do you ever think what it would've been like if this never happened? If you would've just stayed at my house the night Matt changed you, this never would've happened." She said.
"I'm glad I didn't stay at your house Anna! I love Matt and you love Zacky. Think of it this way. If I would've stayed at your house, you wouldn't have met the love of your life and I wouldn't have met mine." I said.
"I don't want to loose him Ella. That's the only reason I'm thinking about this. I don't want to loose you either." She said tearing up.
Zacky walked on to the porch to see what was up.
"What are you two doing up so early?" He said happy to see Anna.
"We WERE having a 'girl talk'" I said laughing.
"Oh I'm sorry." He said hugging Anna as they walked into the house together.
Just then Leanna plopped right in front of me on the porch.
"What do you want Leanna?" I said.
"They were really stupid for leaving you out here alone." She said with a smirk on her face.
She shoved me as hard as she could breaking the fencing around the porch as I fell to the ground.
"Anna!" I said hoping she'd hear me.
"She can't hear you." She said laughing.
Matt came outside with Jimmy to see what was wrong.
"Leanna, leave her alone!" Jimmy said as Matt came down to get me.
"Ella!" Anna said as she walked out with Zacky, Johnny, and Brian.
Now that the whole gang was outside to help me, she left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a little rusty... I havent written in forever so dont hate me :/