That One Night

The Rest of the Crew

~Chapter 4
That next day I wanted Matt to invite the rest of the crew so I could meet them, but before I could ask him to do so, he says,
"I invited Jimmy, Johnny, and Brian over later. They'll be here in about an hour and a half. In the mean time I was hoping we could..."
And before he could finish his sentence he already had grabbed me closer as I felt his lips on my neck making their way to mine. He reached for my shirt and I just let him go. I didn't want to stop him. He then carried me from the living room to the bed room. He reached for my pants when I pushed his hands back.
"Common El', have a little fun. Please." He said trying to reach for them again.
This time I didn't stop him. I had to admit it was worth it too. I realized I had never loved someone like this. Willing to risk everything with him. Now I knew how much I loved him. I grabbed him closer running my fingers through his black hair
. "Matt, what if they come?" I said not wanting to get walked in on.
"I'll know when they're here." He said smiling, then reaching to undo my bra.
I didn't feel ready for this yet. I knew I loved him, but I didn't want to do this now.
"Matt. Not now. Please." And before I could say more... he had already slipped inside me.
I'm not gonna lie, it was the greatest experience ever. That lasted for about an hour and then we decided to 'clean up' before they came. Just as I was putting away my make-up and Matt was downstairs waiting, there was a knock at the door.
"That's them, Ella. Hurry up!" He said excited to have me meet the rest of his friends that I could tell were more like family.
"Hey guys!" He said hugging them.
Well all besides Brian.
"Hello it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Johnny. You must be Ella I presume?" He said kissing my hand.
"Back off Johnny." Matt said laughing.
I couldn't help but laugh myself.
"Yeah, I'm Ella. The one and only." I say smiling.
"It's nice to finally meet you guys." I say noticing Brian's facial expression change.
"I wish I could say the same." Brian mumbled under his breath.
"Hey Brian, cool it okay? She didn't do anything to you." Matt said.
I've never seen him so over protective.
"It's okay Matt." I said tugging on his arm as if I was a five year kid tugging on their parent's pant leg.
"But Brian, what did I do to you?" I said wanting answers fast.
"Just forget it. I gotta go." He said running out the door.
"Don't worry about it Ella. He's just jealous, that's all." Jimmy said giving me a hug.
"God you guys can't keep your hands off of her, can you?" Matt said laughing.
"I don't see how you can!" Jimmy said hugging me even tighter and then letting me go.
"Trust me, it's not without difficulty." He said smiling at me and kissing my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
love love love this chap(: especially the fantasy sex scene xDDD