Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Yer Blues.

"I just couldn't believe it, Nicole. He came out of nowhere. He looked like a mess. I felt so guilty. I should have told someone about his problem before it got bad..." I felt like crying. It wasn't fair to Syd. It was fair to anyone.

"Hey, Cheryl, it's not your fault. We all saw it coming. It's not like we could prevent it and you know it. He was tumbling further and further into his own mess. Just because he's not happy now, doesn't mean it's your fault."

I smiled through my tears as I finished brewing some tea and cooking some pancakes. Lately, I've been feeling very emotional. I don't know why, it just kind of hit me. I was probably just going through some kind of funky PMS or something.

"I haven't seen you munch out this fast in a long time!" Nicole laughed. I felt terribly sad when she said that.
"Stop making fun of me, Nicole!" Tears ran down my cheeks.

What the hell was wrong with me?

"Cheryl! Chill! I wasn't even making fun of you!"

I sighed and nodded.

"Something's wrong with me. I feel like someone slipped me some drugs or something..."

That's when it hit me...

I shared a joint with Syd that he rolled last night...