Status: Writing :)

Faithfully

.14

“Thanks, Bets,” I laughed and turned around to James. “Already showing your ass to my folks.”

“That was the sexiest thing I think I’ve ever seen,” James wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. “You stood up for yourself and for me.”

“I was really just trying to distract them from your... vulnerable position,” I told him innocently, he laughed loudly and picked me up, I sat half way off the counter with my legs wrapped around his waist.

“My crew is coming within hours, we’re going to be going over what happened in Prague so don’t be shocked to see me in the office quite a bit,” James spoke as I laid soft kisses on his still damp skin. He moaned softly, running his hands up and down my thighs as I continued to leave goosebumps in my wake. “Now I can’t concentrate with you doing that, Grace.”

“I was kind of going for that,” I grinned and grabbed the back of his neck; I bought him into a passionate kiss. His hands moved to pull my shirt up; I caught them and quickly pulled from the kiss. “I think I’m going to make Betty and Colin come with me into town. I love you; have fun with your team.”

“Grace,” he laughed as I hopped down and ran for Betty, leaving him in an awkward position.

_______________________________________________

“You just left him in the kitchen, all excited?” Betty repeated what I told her. I nodded, trying not to giggle. “You are just plain evil. That poor man.”

“It just means tonight will be interesting,” I told her with a wiggle of my eyebrow. She laughed.

I didn’t have to disguise myself because no one knew me yet. Colin had to cover up in heavy clothes, a hat and glasses. He looked like a cowboy to me but no one noticed him, so I guessed I couldn’t knock him. Betty even started singing the chorus to Save a horse, Ride a Cowboy and that just made things awkward.

“We came here for what?” Betty asked, flanking my left side, Colin paid little attention to me but he kept me at his side at all times.

“I just wanted to look around, shop a little,” I smiled looking in several windows.

“We don’t have any money, Grace how are you going to buy-“Betty cut herself off when she seen the currency in my hand, it was a lot of euros. I stuffed it back in my pocket with a grin. “Where did you get that?”

“James gave it to me before we left,” I turned to her, grinning like a child at Christmas. “Let’s go shoppin!”

Three hours later, Colin practically threatened to tell everyone in the store who I was unless we left. I pouted until we got back home, I was giddy as a kid in a candy store going back through my bags at in the middle of the foyer, in front of the staircase, and I just plopped down on the floor and started unwrapping my “gifts” with undeniable happiness.

“We’ll just have to monitor the exchange rate-“James’ voice faded out as he spoke, I glanced up and grinned childishly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its not much but its a filler. I have a question though.

Would you rather me put more in each chapter or update more frequently?

Anyway, thank you so much!

Image