Status: Writing :)

Faithfully

.13

“You can do it. If there’s anyone that could do it, it would be you,” she assured me, even though I gave her a seriously doubtful look. “I’m serious, Grace. You have that kind of discipline in yourself, you know-besides the binge eating and a wonderful man that clearly listens to your advice because he loves you.”

“Are we having a breakdown?” I glanced up and sighed softly at the image of James shirtless with only a towel around his waist. “Morning Betty, is she okay?”

“She’s fine, James, good morning,” she eyed him with a smile just like I did. I reached over and elbowed her in the arm. “Ow, Gracie.”

“He’s mine, quit eye-fucking him,” I narrowed my eyes; she grinned and held her hands up in defense.

“That my dear is why you’ll make a good Queen, you have a backbone and no one is allowed to get away with shit if they’re wrong,” she winked and smacked my arm playfully. She walked across the room, waving as she left. “Have a good day, bye James.”

“She thinks you’re smokin’ hot, like me,” I explained to James, just as he was about to open his mouth. His finger was already pointing at where she had been. “She’s no harm, just a little out there.”

“Okay,” he nodded his head, turned around and went back into the fridge.

“What are you looking for and why are you just in a towel?” I asked, climbing off the stool. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist; my hands crept up his chest. “You’re freezing, you have goosebumps.”

“I’m looking for orange juice but I guess we’re out,” he shrugged and turned around. He smirked as he backed me up against the counter. “I’m in a towel, because I hoped to seduce you in the kitchen.”

“It wouldn’t take much to seduce me but there are several people in this household that could see,” I giggled and put my hands on his chest. “Your nipples are hard as diamond, maybe you should get a shirt before they freeze off.”

“You make me that way, that's not the cold,” he laughed, reaching up to cup my face in his large hands. We started kissing so intensely that neither of us noticed his towel dropped to the ground until we heard a loud gasp and something break. We broke apart quickly and turned to the kitchen entrance, there stood my mother, my father and Betty. Mother had gasped seeing James naked ass and my father dropped his scotch glass. Betty stood between them grinning like a bitch.

I quickly stepped in front of James, allowing him time to retie the towel around his waist. “Mom, dad,” I laughed nervously. “Ha, just one more reason why you should hurry with the house hunting!”

“Grace Elizabeth McKellan!” my father stared in horror, from the nudity or the statement, I wasn’t sure.

“Actually, its Grace Elizabeth Beast now, I’m married to James, remember?” I reminded them with a raise of my eyebrows. “I’m sorry that you saw that but, we’re newlyweds and in our home.”

“Come on, Virgil,” my mother dragged my father away, Betty giggled.

“Right on, I love you, you beast!” she punched the air. “Oh and I won’t let anyone in here if you wanna continue...”
♠ ♠ ♠
I appreciate all the comments that you leave, I will say that the more you leave, the sooner I will post the next chapter. Keep that in mind ;)

I want to thank you for reading, enjoy!

Image