Status: Writing :)

Faithfully

.02

“I’m just fine,” I waved him off with a smile, a forced one. When he raised a perfectly groomed eyebrow at me, I faltered. “I’m a little freaked out; panicking a little bit because I just married someone I’ve never even met before. I feel sick.”

“Well, it’s a little much to take in,” he agreed with an understanding nod. “Anything I could do to help calm you down?”

“No, I’m pretty sure I’ll be fine in a few minutes but thank you for the offer,” I quickly told him, at least he was kind enough to offer a helping hand. “Can I ask where we are honeymooning?”

“Where would you like to go?” he asked in reply, his eyes staring me down. Suddenly I felt very nervous under his gaze.

“Wherever you had planned is fine,” I answered, looking away quickly to make that feeling disappear.

“Grace,” he touched my hand and instinctively I looked towards him. “You are my wife now and wherever you want to go, I will happily take you.”

“I’ve always wanted to go to France,” I told him softly, even though where I had always wanted to go was in fact where I was now. Ireland, where he lived and where our wedding was planned at birth. France was my second favorite place.

“Then we’ll go there,” he said softly, rubbing my hand carefully but kindly. “Are you feeling any better?”

Maybe this won’t be so bad.

I gazed at him with a content smile that wouldn’t leave my face. “I am a little bit,” I assured, looking away before I blushed bright red.

“If I’m around Grace, which I will be, you won’t have to worry about anything ever again,” he promised, gently grabbing my chin with two fingers. I faced him and watched as he bent and kissed my lips gently, like we had at the altar, only this time it felt like my first kiss ever.

“You’re my first kiss,” I whispered, inches from his lips that were just touching mine. For some reason, I missed them already.

“Am I?” he smiled, the twinkle in his beautiful blue eyes made me think he already knew that. “Then it’s a good thing our first kiss was a memorable one.”

“Yeah,” I muttered as his hand slid from my face. I forced myself to look forward as we neared his home, my new home now. James slid his hand in mine and gave it a squeeze, when I looked over he winked playfully.

Yeah, I’m getting a crush on my husband.

“Oh yeah,” he stopped to climb down and held his hand out to help me from the carriage. “I’m sure since you never paid attention to your parents when they spoke about me that the little fact that I’m a King slipped on past, just like my name, so be prepared for the royal treatment in here, my Queen.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Its not a lot to start with but I'm just seeing how many people actually like the story. If you like it and read it, if you leave a short comment, let me know if there's anything that you think would be good if I added, would be wonderful. Leave a little note to tell me if I should continue with this story.

Thank you :)
Image