Status: Writing :)

Faithfully

.04

“I’d much rather see him in a leather jacket and jeans,” Betty shook her head disagreeing and I nodded slowly, agreeing with her.

“I wanna see him in nothing,” I changed my mind. “Shit Betty, now I’m excited to see his closet.”

“You’re gonna be looking for a leather jacket, aren’t you?” Hazel asked dully.

“Well no shit, if he doesn’t have one- I’ll buy one,” I told them seriously. We laughed so hard at my statement that a man in the hallway came in to check on us. After that, we went back to the reception because we had no privacy and we really needed to stop laughing, but I was still chuckling when I sat down.

“What are you laughing about?” James inquired when I sat down, still giggling ever so slightly whenever I looked his way.

“Do you own a leather jacket by any chance?” I asked, stifling the giggles that backed up in my throat.

“Yes, why?” he answered and I couldn’t help it, I laughed and leaned forward to look at Hazel and Betty.

“Yes!” I whispered lowly and they both looked up and smiled, I have them a wildly happy smile and thumbs up. Hazel and Betty both started laughing with me.

“What am I missing?” he looked at Betty and Hazel with confused eyes, they had to hide their faces to quiet themselves. He looked at me and I forced an innocent smile. “Grace?”

“We like leather?” I shrugged and looked away before I started laughing again. The man beside James started laughing like crazy, shocking both James and I into staring at him. My face burned bright red when the man started to whisper in James’ ear. I knew Hazel had told on me when she blew me a kiss, I also knew I was about to be extremely embarrassed when James smiled wickedly.

It was a damn sexy thing to see.

“You can see anything you want tonight, Grace,” he leaned in and whispered, his full lips touched my ear and his hot breath made me shiver.

I leaned back against the high back chair and stared at him, my heart racing. My poor heart almost gave out when he winked and slipped his hand under my dress to caress my knee.

Shortly after my near death experience we were called to cut the cake. Luckily we didn’t shove food down each other’s throat or smear it everywhere, we fed each other romantically and then we danced. “I’m sorry if I step on your toes, I can do ballet but I’ve never danced with someone before,” I apologized beforehand, just in case.

“You’d do fine,” he assured taking my hand in his. We danced for a long time it felt, I laid my head on his shoulder and let him twirl us wherever. When the song ended, he kissed my forehead and handed me over to my father. It wasn’t long after that when everything was said and done. My father, mother and Betty toasted on my behalf and on James’ side, his mother and two younger siblings, his sister Marguerite (who was very abrupt and rude) and brother Colin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know James may seem forward at times but you have to keep in mind that James has known about her his whole life, he feels as if he's been her husband for as long as he can remember.

Other than that, keep on commenting and telling me what you think. I like the motivation!

Thank you all!

Image