Status: COMPLETED!

I'd End My Days With You In A Hail Of Bullets...

Till The Very End...

Image
Image
As we drew nearer to the east of the school I could see some barricades and a sigh of relief seemed to escape from all our mouths. That relief suddenly turned into fear. A small army of rebels and thieves were trying to get past the barricades and into the small town of people the army was trying to defend. The rebels had lots of fire-power but the Military had more men and resources. The military didn’t just have to keep back the rebels but zombies as well that looked even more desperate for flesh than the rebels were desperate for food, water, and a quick fuck. I swallowed the lump in my throat,
“Ray, park behind this building. We need to help the military. Mikey I need you to get this family up this building and barricade yourself and them on the roof, take some food and water with you. The rest of us have to help defend and attack the rebels from behind.”
“A sneak attack.” Frank commented understanding what I was thinking.
“Exactly, they won’t see it coming; they wouldn’t expect us to be on the Military’s side.” I checked my ammo stock in my belt and adjusted the straps that wrapped around my waist, legs, and shoulders. I was covered in guns and blades; better prepared than sorry.
“In case anything happens guys…. I love you all.” I had a feeling some of us wouldn’t get inside alive.
“Friends forever, To The End.” Mikey said understanding my feelings.
“Heaven Help Us kick some ass.” Ray smiled as he said this.
“We’ll always be The Kids From Yesterday.” Frank commented.
“If it comes down to it, Save Yourself, I’ll Hold Them Back.” Gerard said with seriousness in his eyes.
“Let’s Give ‘Em Hell boys and Hang ‘Em High.” I smirked and hugged my best friends in the whole remaining world as if it would be the last.
“Everything felt like it was going in slow motion. We bolted out of the vehicle with guns blazing. I glanced back to assure myself that Mikey and the family got into the building safely. He nodded back at me when he locked himself behind the doors. I shot out clip after clip of ammunition into the backs and faces of the rebels, taking down a few zombies here and there. We had to be careful to stay away from both the rebels and zombies that came at us now that fresh meat was dropping everywhere. Thankfully for us most zombies were now preoccupied with feasting on the fresh flesh that they didn’t bother us that held guns. Frankie and Ray were holding their own; making sure to duck behind various vehicles and barricade to shield themselves from the flying ammunition. Gerard was always near me, he always had my back. The Military got even more defensive with all the shots that we were firing back and forth with the rebels. I could see the solders getting ready to shoot at all of us.
“Get the fuck down!” I shouted back at the guys. Gerard heard me first and ran to my side.
“Gerard they’re going to shoot! They’re going to fucking shoot us!”
“Get down!” He tried to pull me down as he yelled at Frank and Ray but I shook my head furiously.
“No. I have to let them know, all my friends won’t die because of me.” I started this, I told them to follow me and they did. I coordinated the sneak attack. They won’t die because of my stupid mistake. I pulled away from Gerard and ran ahead to wave my arms frantically and try to get their attention,
“Hold your fire!” I yelled but my yelled were muffled by the screaming and gunshots that came from some of the rebels trying to flee from the infected and my comrades. I could hear the soldiers,
“Aim!”
“Ready!...”
“Noo!” I shouted, only to be held onto by Gerard, his face close to mine.
“I love you Kira. We go down together, remember?” He whispered, his forehead touching mine. I gave up and gripped onto Gerard’s body.
“I love you Gerard… I always have. Now we’ll be together forever and always.” I breathed into his awaiting mouth just before attacking his moist lips with mine. All I felt was the warmth of Gerard’s body against mine as we kissed passionately before hearing the echoing sounds of gunshots in the air around us.
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh! heartache! it tore at my heart to write this one so i hope you all enjoyed it :) like it said in the beginning, the next chapter will be the end/epilouge. there will be no sequel cuz i see no point in doing so...
I am going to be posting an original story here soonish so be on the look out for that please? other than that comment on who you would like my next fanfic story to be about. thanks for being with me on this journey in my story of IEMDWYIAHOB...woah that was long, lol. but yeah thank you all, comment, message and all that jazz. till later my lovely tumbleweeds. -Disaster Darling :X